Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Agreed, one has to filter out the noise and take only the high probability trades. We used to post our trades / positions but it seems it's against the forum rules.
There is a balance to strike. There is only so much that you can predict and your best setups can easily fail. Restrict too much and Returns/DD quickly degrades even if per trade edge is better. But yeah, reducing trades while keeping returns/dd intact is one of the better ways to improve a single system.

Raj232

That's your decision to take, you expressed your wish to post trades but lamented that forum rules do not allow
Make up your mind..... You first said you wanted to post, but are bound by rules, now you say you don't have the time
Time is limited for everyone :) .. unfortunately I cannot be sitting to write a blog post while trading real time.. thats common sense. :) .. so it is preferable to post during free time.. or more practically EOD.

Moreover, I'm doing all manual trades, unlike some who might have automated some tasks. They would be at liberty to watch the screen from comfort of a couch while munching on a kit-kat, sipping on a hot soup or relishing a biryani.

Before we had quite a few active traders who used to contribute constructively with timely inputs, thus saving others from probable traps. However, 90% of those active traders on this thread have left this forum.

But that does not change the fact that Banknifty options bring easy money if traded properly.

Raj232

There is a balance to strike. There is only so much that you can predict and your best setups can easily fail. Restrict too much and Returns/DD quickly degrades even if per trade edge is better. But yeah, reducing trades while keeping returns/dd intact is one of the better ways to improve a single system.
It would be better to prepare a free tool in Excel rather than get into the complexity of preparing something in NEST + datafeed + ChartingPlatform, etc and maybe after 2 months find out that NEST has changed to restrict certain actions in its upgrade.

Time is limited for everyone :) .. unfortunately I cannot be sitting to write a blog post while trading real time.. thats common sense. :) .. so it is preferable to post during free time.. or more practically EOD.

Moreover, I'm doing all manual trades, unlike some who might have automated some tasks. They would be at liberty to watch the screen from comfort of a couch while munching on a kit-kat, sipping on a hot soup or relishing a biryani.

Before we had quite a few active traders who used to contribute constructively with timely inputs, thus saving others from probable traps. However, 90% of those active traders on this thread have left this forum.

But that does not change the fact that Banknifty options bring easy money if traded properly.
If time permits, thoda Options ka gyan share kardo bhai, Apun bhi Expiry trade try karega.

Then you shouldn't be complaining that you aren't allowed to post your trades.
And yes, I agree, bank nifty trading and making millions is being done regularly by traders like you.
Best of luck... Hope you continue to make your millions every expiry.
You are a true inspiration to wannabe traders who fantasize about making the kind of wonderful returns on investment as you do. After all, very few trades can turn 15000 into 3.5 lakhs in a few hours

It would be better to prepare a free tool in Excel rather than get into the complexity of preparing something in NEST + datafeed + ChartingPlatform, etc and maybe after 2 months find out that NEST has changed to restrict certain actions in its upgrade.
Automation can be done via API, you do not depend on Nest or any other front end software. Maybe you were not aware........
You don't need data feed also. It's via api......
Anything that can be coded into Amibroker can be coded in python and traded via API