Day Trading Stocks & Futures

View attachment 44152

I'm at a loss of words... can these moves even be traded.. somebody enlighten me..
It definitely can be traded brother, what your are seeing; though it looks impulsive it's just a range bound market situation. Any mean reversion parameter can identify the range.

Check the screen I have used a simple moving average with a variance value. Everytime it touches, it revert to the mean, given it's Wednesday it will usually bounce around. If it breaks the range it can easily be stopped and reversed for the next length.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Raj232

my stoploss triggered at 800 :nailbiting::rage: n now price is at 675 :DD
Thats how the markets are... unpredictable..

are you using a desktop pc ? because if it is a laptop powercut shouldnt be a problem.

normally people trading would have a ups backup, internet backup etc etc while trading
Using a laptop .. but the battery is no good... and dont want to do much during this covid times of haggling with a laptop battery seller.
Broadband goes off anyways... so would then need to use phone hotspot.. :)

Last edited:

Romeo1998

supertraders are trading from mobile phone too :DD
Looking at the demand in mobile-apps and ads by various brokers.
true, thats one thing i am yet to master, using the apps on mobile. the one thing i use is whatsapp. :D trading i avoid on mobile unless it is an emergency closing of positions and i have no other option. somehow it doesnt feel comfortable using the trading apps on mobile. i am happy with a laptop and a backup pc( which is 12 years old and working beautifully) . nowadays many people have bigger RAM than my ROM