Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Yes so it does not matter as much for me although i dont target highs and lows for exits.
So many people might see slightly diff lows and act accordingly. Why should the most extreme price that may have low volume matter in an absolutely critical way.
But maybe very short term holding of a few bars might need very accurate bars i dont know.. Perhaps short term breakouts and reversals .. Anyway.
Yes it does not matter. infact if any of you remember there was one freakish trade in June where the price was way to low. The worry is when the new margin rules kickin progressively from december 2020 to March 2021. SEBI is going to fine the customer if he does not maintain the peak margin for the day. How would the customer handle and keep that kind of margin for so freakish trades/prices. Anyway we will cross that bridge when it comes to that. Till then enjoy what we have.:)

travi

Yes it does not matter. infact if any of you remember there was one freakish trade in June where the price was way to low. The worry is when the new margin rules kickin progressively from december 2020 to March 2021. SEBI is going to fine the customer if he does not maintain the peak margin for the day. How would the customer handle and keep that kind of margin for so freakish trades/prices. Anyway we will cross that bridge when it comes to that. Till then enjoy what we have.:)
These ppl are reactive, not proactive. So after each new type of fire, they will go dig that type of water well :DD

ELM ke baad, SELM ( Super Extreme Loss Margin)

Heard a tv report 2-3 days back saying that dabba trading has increased due to the new margin rules.