Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

if you had not drawn that line at 23066 the market would have gone well above that by now. :mad:
The fact is nobody can predict the future move of the market else we would have been crorepathis by now.
22900 CE moved from 350 @ 12:45 right upto Rs 150 by EOD... lost approx 2/3rd of its value in less than 3 hrs. and today is not even expiry day !!!

Good evening

Any one please suggest a data provider or source where we can buy 1 mt ohlc statistics for option prices. Some times eod i copy from nest and save in excel . But that work is not really worth time. Please suggest any data providers.
One Metric Ton of data
Looks like someone is taking backtesting seriously, finally on this forum.
Though I get your point.... One month
Get in touch with Truedataindia. A friend bought a years data last year from them.

mohan.sic

One Metric Ton of data
Looks like someone is taking backtesting seriously, finally on this forum.
Though I get your point.... One month
Get in touch with Truedataindia. A friend bought a years data last year from them.
Yes data will be huge..Though I will require only Nifty current week atm and 6 strikes both side data for back testing i guess no one will provide customized data. So will have to go some plan and buy the data. Will contact TDI. Will update status , thanks very much.

Good evening

Any one please suggest a data provider or source where we can buy 1 mt ohlc statistics for option prices. Some times eod i copy from nest and save in excel . But that work is not really worth time. Please suggest any data providers.
Yes data will be huge..Though I will require only Nifty current week atm and 6 strikes both side data for back testing i guess no one will provide customized data. So will have to go some plan and buy the data. Will contact TDI. Will update status , thanks very much.
Do you want 1 min intra data for options. I can provide all sort of 1 min data, historical and current, customised also (on knowing what you actually want)

mohan.sic

Do you want 1 min intra data for options. I can provide all sort of 1 min data, historical and current, customised also (on knowing what you actually want)

Thanks . Replied you on the pm.