Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

common Raj bhai thoda knowledge sharing to banta hai
My trading is very simple.. more like scalping.. thats why I miss the big moves.
As posted before.. my trading is going long on support lines and short on resistance lines.. simple. :)):))
Many others are using whole lot of elliot etc which I dont understand..

I don't do commodities, but would like the forum to discuss these Heikin Aishi candles more often. I know nothing about them.
These are normal candles, I dont use heikenashi as they are very misleading. The Crude chart is so smooth that you might think they are heiken ashi candles. But surprised to see nobody is trading crude nowadays.
After the crude crash earlier this year, a friend mentioned that the moves in crude are smooth and very profitable.

Last edited:
My trading is very simple.. more like scalping.. thats why I miss the big moves.
As posted before.. my trading is going long on support lines and short on resistance lines.. simple. :)):))
Many others are using whole lot of elliot etc which I dont understand..

These are normal candles, I dont use heikenashi as they are very misleading. The Crude chart is so smooth that you might think they are heiken ashi candles. But surprised to see nobody is trading crude nowadays.
After the crude crash earlier this year, a friend mentioned that the moves in crude are smooth and very profitable.
Raj Bhai
Crude margin is so high..Broker are taking full amount of contract value.So whats rate of return on capital?
thanks

Raj232

Raj Bhai
Crude margin is so high..Broker are taking full amount of contract value.So whats rate of return on capital?
thanks
4.1 Lac per lot for Crudeoil currently :up:
Banknifty Options are so much better ... :DD

Last edited: