Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Yes, it was possble on Nifty, but banknifty was disappointing..

Below is Nifty 11500 CE structure
From Rs 80 to Rs 30 and back to Rs 80 then back to Rs 30 .. but not sure how easy it would have been to trade it..

View attachment 44088
If we follow only supports and resistance for trading, this trade would have been dead easy.

Repeating what i had written earlier.
Learning that the simplest of strategies work the best is the hardest to learn. Technical indicators are not the best for trading!

My trading method is very similar to the decision point trading explained by niftynirvana.

Last edited:

kharikumaar

And if you don't want to meet so many people..meet Arnab..he will make they all meet you..;)
:D , on a lighter note I have met Arnab, in a conference at Kochi a few years back. What he said actually makes sense. He said that he knows that lot of people think he's loud crass etc etc, but in india unless you make a lot of noise and shout at the top of your voice continuously not many take notice. plus he said here the "chalta hai" attitude is so deeply entrenched it takes a lot of kicking to shake people up. His methods may be rowdy but he actually is doing it in sincerity .