Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

for sometime now these stop loss hunting moves have become bigger and more vicious. i remember a day when the nifty was down over a percentage, but reversed crossed days high then promptly went down and broke the days low again. very difficult to trade in such situations.

probably should give up trading and take up smuggling or something, seems those are much safer :D:D
hope you guys ( moderators especially) dont mind these occasional divergence. I am just trying break the monotony or the tense atmosphere which I feel and sense some in the thread too. :D

hope you guys ( moderators especially) dont mind these occasional divergence. I am just trying break the monotony or the tense atmosphere which I feel and sense some in the thread too. :D
No problems.....currently Police,CBI,DRI ( Directorate of Revenue Intelligence) ,NCB ( Narcotics Control Bureau ) all are camping in Mumbai for various investigations......you can have a friendly chat with them before making your choice of a new career....sab ek saath mil jayenge for your guidence......;):D

Just joking.........

Smart_trade

Last edited:
No problems.....currently Police,CBI,DRI ( Directorate of Revenue Intelligence) ,NCB ( Narcotics Control Bureau ) all are camping in Mumbai for various investigations......you can have a friendly chat with them before making your choice of a new career....sab ek saath mil jayenge for your guidence......;):D

Just joking.........

Smart_trade
And if you don't want to meet so many people..meet Arnab..he will make they all meet you..;)

Raj232

nifty is making house pattern on 5 mins chart :DD i can see my future house :DD
View attachment 44087
Yes, it was possble on Nifty, but banknifty was disappointing..

Below is Nifty 11500 CE structure
From Rs 80 to Rs 30 and back to Rs 80 then back to Rs 30 .. but not sure how easy it would have been to trade it..

1599144491721.png