Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Guys I looked at the Zerodha Kite charts at 13:05 and found this:
View attachment 43930

As you can see the high for first 15 min bar that Zerodha shows is 2256.8. If I had placed the stop as per this, I'd have been stopped out now.
However, I took it from NSE and it was 2259.15. Tradingview and Tradejini charts show the correct value. Samco also shows it wrong. Kite is showing it correctly in the sidebar but in the chart wrong.
Zerodha has done it again. They're showing the high of BHEL today less by 5 paise.
What's up with them?

1598592767357.png

1598592657253.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Zerodha has done it again. They're showing the high of BHEL today less by 5 paise.
What's up with them?

View attachment 43996

View attachment 43995
This is common with Zerodha
Nothing new. I have posted about this previously also.
Now, for solution. Keep an account with another broker also. Have both charts on screen. If a high is created, check both the charts. Whichever shows higher is correct. Tedious, but the only solution. As even data providers are failing in providing proper bars

how do you place SLs in Swing trades...can you share last trade of BNF
My swing system uses stop n reverse, that is always in the market methodology
Position sizing based on my MM rules,

One of the variants we can use is
at the entry n near exit, manage the position as an Intraday one
I don't do that, as Now I am Ok trading even with 30-35% win/loss

For very good write ups on money management and position sizing please checkup posts of @XRAY27

This is common with Zerodha
Nothing new. I have posted about this previously also.
Now, for solution. Keep an account with another broker also. Have both charts on screen. If a high is created, check both the charts. Whichever shows higher is correct. Tedious, but the only solution. As even data providers are failing in providing proper bars
Another solution is to check the depth of the market for the sepcific stock/futures. The OHLC listed here is accurate even if the chart is not.

Another solution is to check the depth of the market for the sepcific stock/futures. The OHLC listed here is accurate even if the chart is not.
That's only if a new high or low for the day is created. For bars in between, you cannot employ that method. And that's not called depth. It's just the OHLC for the scrip.
Depth is the best 5 or with some broker, best 20 bid/ask

That's only if a new high or low for the day is created. For bars in between, you cannot employ that method. And that's not called depth. It's just the OHLC for the scrip.
Depth is the best 5 or with some broker, best 20 bid/ask
Agreed about the new H/L for the day and not specific bars. I meant the Market Depth screen gives that info about H/L for the day.