Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Marr gayaa hai volumes, thank you sebi for killing the mkts.. except few hot stks most futures have terrible spreads of buy/sell..
One way to get around this would be to buy at limit in a falling market and sell at limit in a rising market. That's the only way to survive the slippage that's been gifted to traders by SEBI. Most systems don't allow this as most systens buy strength and sell weakness. These systems will suffer

bpr

Hope you guys made great money today !!! :up::up::up:

View attachment 43750

The above chart is an example, there are better options to be trading :cool::cool::cool:

Let's say you are using s 25,000/- for these intraday trades.

Buy 100 @ Rs 250 = Rs 25,000/-
Sell 100 @ 600 = Rs 60,000/-

Buy 150 @ Rs 400 = Rs 60,000/-
Sell 150 @ Rs 550 = Rs 82,500/-

Buy 200 @ Rs 400 = Rs 80,000/-
Sell 200 @ Rs 600 = Rs 1,20,000/-

Buy 800 @ Rs 150 = Rs 1,20,000/-
Sell 800 @ Rs 500 = Rs 4,00,000/-

Basically, any aggressive trader could have converted Rs 25,000 to Rs 4,00,000/- today
(Note : this is only a theoretical example for educational purpose only)
are you being sarcastic? then fine else I am worried abt you ...

sridhga

are you being sarcastic? then fine else I am worried abt you ...

There is nothing wrong in @Raj232 's post. He clearly told that it is the theoretical profit potential. Many have reacted to the post.
Let me clarify that it is very much possible. Any price action trader could have figured this. This week I actually traded the 1st trade and 4th trade marked on that chart. It is a mere coincidence that I traded the same scrip. The first trade actually happened on Wednesday while the fourth trade happened on Thursday. It was not like on single day that he suggested. I did not make the potential profit that was estimated in his post because of the following reasons:
1. I traded only two of those trades and not all the four. (That was my inefficiency)
2. I did not trade the complete range of the swing. (That is because of the slippage. Also add in my inefficiency.)
3. I trade only one lot and not 4 lots to start with as suggested by him. (That is because my money management rules do not permit me for more.)
4. I do not increase the size of later trades because my trading equity increased due to my earlier trade. (This is due to my risk management rules)

Elsewhere @Raj232 also suggested that introduction of daily option cycle could give more opportunities. I disagree with this point because that could potentially smoothen out daily closing prices and thereby reduce the swing size. Weekly options are good enough.
I generally trade cash segment shares. But occasionally, I apply my price action learning to futures and options as well.
No reason to make fun of his post. He is just sharing his views. I guess he must have traded some of those legs too.

Last edited:
Last few days I was having problems with my wired BB connection
so i switched to mobile network using USB tethering,
surprisingly this is working quite well with no connection drops
but there is a pause n burst on the the quote stream few times
over all usable . . .

Does anyone trade exclusively using mobile internet
or it can be used only as a backup plan

I get good connection on both Jio and Airtel, not tried BSNL or Voda/Idea

I understand that the connectivity will depend on the location etc.
But what are the best dedicated devices if one wants to use mobile network
Can I combine multiple mobile internet connections for redundancy.

Most importantly can I safely do away with the fixed line

Thanks