Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
GDP of USA was approx -32% for the quarter. However markets have probably priced it in already..
Corona pandemic is almost over with lots of remedies available. . and lots of vaccines in final stages... when actually not many need those vaccines.
Pharma continues to rise 3% yesterday, 4% today :D:D:D .. looks like the whole stock market is fishy... !!!
moreover, look at Dr lalpath lab's results... it's washed out (q4 as well as q1) when people expect them to earn more, yet stock is keep going higher..

To me looks like no one is investing based on 'value' or 'fundamentals' its just technical charts. if its going high, keep buying.

Raj232

View attachment 43708

Pattern traders, please confirm is it a correct Megaphone pattern?
thank you
Yes, It is a megaphone pattern as per me. However, which way the price will move is important. Seems it is still in uptrend...

As far as I know corona virus pandemic is over, the hype is ongoing and moneymaking by media, hospitals and babus involved. Nobody even needs the vaccine anymore, as the vaccine may do more harm than good :)

But still the prices will continue to move as long as the hype is on..

shivroy

Learning License
True indeed, have to see how it behaves at BO else failure can be viable trading setup.