Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Getting rid of 2nd tranche of Baj Fin. Last time 3 mein becha thha toh 3400 ho gaya... Moral of the story - kisi ko lena hai toh le lo, chances are it will zoom to 3800 after I sell . ;)
11500 nifty jane wala hai ....Bajaj Finance kahan jayega hisaab laga lo......;) Nifty sabke stoplosses hit karke hi rukega........

Just joking...I cannot predict how high it will go.....

Cannot invest in credit risk funds and not expect credit risk.
But still the issue is that price discovery is flawed in these funds and further they provide full liquidity - while holding illiquid assets. Big investors have sometimes gotten out using liquid part of the portfolio at better prices and then others are left to hold the garbage.
So I dont touch these, trading karo, why bother about 2-3 % and take more risk, not worth it ..

The above discussion could give a wrong impression that I am complaining for having my money stuck up in side pockting by FT....not at all...I invested with my eyes open and I was prepared to take that risk and I was making over 8 % just on my parked funds ( parked after booking profits on my investments )......I have no complaints whatsoever......I fully own all my actions......and my total investment in debt funds are devided in 3 funds...with each within my risk tolerence....so nothing to worry....

The above discussion could give a wrong impression that I am complaining for having my money stuck up in side pockting by FT....not at all...I invested with my eyes open and I was prepared to take that risk and I was making over 8 % just on my parked funds ( parked after booking profits on my investments )......I have no complaints whatsoever......I fully own all my actions......and my total investment in debt funds are devided in 3 funds...with each within my risk tolerence....so nothing to worry....
No wrong impressions at all. We know you are used to researching your investments before allocating money.

All that requires effort. And its easier to put the blame on a fund if you loose. Also, its ingrained into our minds, that Equity funds are the way to create wealth. I beg to differ. Just my views, as an ignorant person.
All that requires effort. And its easier to put the blame on a fund if you loose. Also, its ingrained into our minds, that Equity funds are the way to create wealth. I beg to differ. Just my views, as an ignorant person.
Hi Sumo Sir
Please tell your way to create wealth? I really want to learn
Thanks

Hi Sumo Sir
Please tell your way to create wealth? I really want to learn
Thanks
I wish it were a teachable subject.
If the flame to learn in genuine, all you need is a small account, a few books and a few years of finding what works for you.
I personally put in thousands of hours of screen time over almost 2 decades to learn what works for me.
And am still learning. After all, ignorance is not easy to get rid off.
I am a mere learner.

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Oh My!
In United Kingdom, few years ago, banks use to sell life insurance policies along with mortgage applications, adding cost to home loan. It was later deemed illegal and banks had to pay billions in fine for next 4-5 years!!

In India, HDFC Bank will take "action against employees" and will be done with it. In ideal world, all vehicle loan customers should repaid the cost and interest for same.

https://www.livemint.com/industry/b...evices-with-vehicle-loans-11595203336024.html

Car loan customers of HDFC Bank Ltd were forced to purchase a vehicle tracking device for about four years ended December 2019 in a possible breach of guidelines prohibiting banks from non-financial businesses, two people aware of the matter said. The bank on Saturday said it has taken action against employees in the vehicle finance unit after an investigation, without giving details.

HDFC Bank executives pushed auto loan customers to buy GPS devices costing ₹18,000-19,500 from 2015 to December 2019, according to the two people cited above, who spoke on condition of anonymity. The cost of the device was added to the loan amount.

“These devices were bundled along with the loan, where reluctant applicants were told that unless they agreed to take this product, their loan would not be sanctioned," the first of the two people said, adding senior executives at the auto loan unit were under extreme pressure to meet sales targets for these devices.

Sir, if you don't mind, could you please name these 3 Debt Funds?
I am also looking for parking a few lacks in various Debt Funds. Currently I have 12 lac invested into - https://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/nav/hdfc-liquid-fund-direct-plan-growth/MHD1205

I donot want to add this new money into the same fund, therefor looking for other options. If any friends have any suggestions, then please mention.

I am parking this money into liquid funds, as it offers me better return compared to the Bank Saving Account, and it is liquid asset, so could be sold anytime"not locked into FD", and moreover it could be pledged with broker for getting margin for intraday trading. I am not aware if there are any better options out there, other then investing in liquid funds, which gives the above 3 benefits. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Thanks and best regards

Sir, if you don't mind, could you please name these 3 Debt Funds?
I am also looking for parking a few lacks in various Debt Funds. Currently I have 12 lac invested into - https://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/nav/hdfc-liquid-fund-direct-plan-growth/MHD1205

I donot want to add this new money into the same fund, therefor looking for other options. If any friends have any suggestions, then please mention.

I am parking this money into liquid funds, as it offers me better return compared to the Bank Saving Account, and it is liquid asset, so could be sold anytime"not locked into FD", and moreover it could be pledged with broker for getting margin for intraday trading. I am not aware if there are any better options out there, other then investing in liquid funds, which gives the above 3 benefits. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Thanks and best regards
Consider ultrashort term bonds from Reliance Mutual Fund and ICICI Mutual Fund....I had investments in FT,Reliance MF and ICICI MF.Reliance MF I liquidated and invested in equity shares in March....still have a fair stake in ICICI MF......but these are my investments/ parking of funds...no recommendations.....nahi to aur ek Mahabharat shuru ho jaye .....

Last edited: