Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Motilal Oswal thinks that Reliance Industries could be the biggest wealth creator in next few years......we always thought RIL is a slow and dull share but starting from its public issue the stock has given CAGR of over 30 % which is very good.Everyone should do his own due delligence before investing in it......

Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank in form today........

Smart_trade

Last edited:

kharikumaar

bnf to 20500
Really ????
bnf to 20500
Really ????
i don't know if it will go all the way there. but that is the volume movement area in my analysis and the index will head in that direction if not today then in the next few days. my way of reading the option chain is not the conventional way. and interpretation is also different. so i could be wrong.
it is just my readings i am posting here.

If you have concrete data then lets know who the losers are. Address them directly rather than giving open statements without evidence. What is your learning and contribution from TJ.
We trade charts not opinions. Now we all know who the real losers are. If any one else has issues please direct the query to that person.
Hi
I am completelly agree with Sanju Bro
Nowadays ,I dont write any post in traderji.But now I couldnt stop myself from giving my view.
a)I have been observing this for a long time..Some or other member criticize,demotivate the person who shares some knowledge here.Those critique doesnot contribute anything but just try to leg pull whenever they could.
b) Due to this negativity, many traders who are good teachers too, left this forum & even now dont participate much.Its loss of new members .Its demotivate the purpose of this forum.
c) saying that the person who teach is a looser. is very ridiculus thing to say.If anybody doesnot want to learn, its up to them.dont learn.But STOP SAYING ANYTHING TO PERSON WHO TEACH.as this is the motive of this forum.
d) Sanju bro & Primitive trader Sir was posting very useful material for intraday.Its very useful & informative.We dont get real traders in real life.So we come here to learn from real traders.
e) there are so many good traders who are generous also who are sharing their real knowledge & experience here.If anybody intrested, go to posts of ST Da ,Saint sir, RJSHEM Sir, Shubhadip, pratap,raghav ,vikas & so many others.Those posts are like gems.You have not got that practical &real knowledge in any book & course.I have learnt a lot from them.Now the traders who get benefited from this forum, they also want to share ,so they can help others.TO, baki sabkey pet main dard kyon ho raha hai.
f) Market is continuous learning process.Even profitable & experienced trader also learn from other trader's experience.Mature traders can also learn from fello traders posts.
g) The trader who nows basic premise of market knows very well which trader is real trader & which never does trade.Even real traders know which trader must be loosing & which one is profiting because their posts & stuff which they post are proof of their knowledge.they dont need to show their ledger & IT returns.
h) markets humble them who have pride.Even after being, profitable trader , one should not stop learning.Dont think that the person who is learning is loser &who is teaching is Looser.Profitable trader can learn also & teach also.Its just exchange of ideas.

I dont write here nowadays.I never post in market time also.But I have been observing this that some people are always discourage people who are trying to teach.Its not good for this forum.
I request to forum member , that we should discourage those people who are against the motive of forum which is sharing, learning & teaching.

I learn a lot from Sanju Bro & Primitive trader Sir posts & other members post.I request Sir to Sanju Bro & primitive trader all the members please dont stop posting & sharing your knowledge due to some unsolicited comments.
keep sharing & keep learning
Thanks