Day Trading Stocks & Futures

zones marked as an imp in the above chart worked well. and gave good long
Hi Primitive Trader Sir
I have been following your PA posts.Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge on PA.its really helping a lot to understand.
How do you decide the trend of the day? i.e on which side do you take trades? how do you decide directional bias for trading your trade?
thanks

yes, I keep revisiting trading material on a daily basis (as per my weekly post-market plan ) to keep them on top of the mind :)
Hi
thanks for sharing your PA knowledge.Its helping a lot to understand some concepts in simple way.
What are all trading material which you revisit on daily basis?
Besides, Albrooks, which other PA concepts do you consider to trade & learn?
thanks

Hi Primitive Trader Sir
I have been following your PA posts.Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge on PA.its really helping a lot to understand.
How do you decide the trend of the day? i.e on which side do you take trades? how do you decide directional bias for trading your trade?
thanks
I follow al brooks way of looking at the trend which is the same written in almost all the PA books but he has presented a practical way of looking at the trend. below is today's NF 5M chart they way I see the trend. everything depends on PA and structure. will try to post something more elaborate in my thread about the trend.

Hi
thanks for sharing your PA knowledge.Its helping a lot to understand some concepts in simple way.
What are all trading material which you revisit on daily basis?
Besides, Albrooks, which other PA concepts do you consider to trade & learn?
thanks
I trade only NF on 5M. I have shared it earlier also below is the stuff I follow and keep studying. regularly:

1) al brooks books and hist trading course. his trading course is so exhaustive that I have to keep studying it.
2) Bob volman book, PA trading on 5M time frame. It's all about the BO method of trading. emphasis on trading ranges.
3) Joe ross "the law of chart" course. As the most imp thing for me to keep on top of mind is to identify sideways/trading ranges as early as possible. and his work is good at it.
4) Gary Dayton winning trader psychology course. for me its the best material on trading psychology even if you don't follow Wyckoff/VSA.
mostly daily I study some parts. brooks PA course

I am in process of leaving volume out of my day trading. it's very difficult for me as I have been using it for quite some time, particularly Weiss wave. but realized I am better off without using it.

hope it helps.