Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

mine was10350 around 100 @10.40 am..

I usually don't feel comfortable with spread order...:)

but you should be happy that you are in profit and not all 6 order of yours are hit...otherwise your analysis could have went wrong :)
here's another disaster from limit orders for me. i had 3 orders of 3 lots each for bank nifty 21400 ce at 238, 230 and 222. and sadly the low of the day was 241 :( and now it is 341

here's another disaster from limit orders for me. i had 3 orders of 3 lots each for bank nifty 21400 ce at 238, 230 and 222. and sadly the low of the day was 241 :( and now it is 341
Your language has a lot of negativity, not conducive to keeping trading psychology in the pink of health. Your self talk needs to improve. There is a book, if you are interested..

kharikumaar

Nothing to do with limit order. Ur price did not hit.
i know it has nothing to do with limit order, i was just saying how placing limit orders does not usually work for me and i end up missing trades for small amounts. i usually take a small volume at market price to be safe before placing the balance. this is missed today.

play your own way...market is like a sea.....you can have multiple devices to catch the fish.. :)