Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Should not we think this way.....? "Nifty futures are being sold, but actually underlying Nifty equity is being bought"
that means someone is doing hedging. I can think of ETFs or MFs who are flush with money and 'have to' buy equity due to SIP money keep flowing month after month. So they are buying equity and hedging with selling future (or through options)

that means someone is doing hedging. I can think of ETFs or MFs who are flush with money and 'have to' buy equity due to SIP money keep flowing month after month. So they are buying equity and hedging with selling future (or through options)
yes...

one more other reason , i can interpret is "Traders are selling Nifty futures thinking that Market peak out, Chaina border tensions , bla bla , but actually underlying Nifty equity is being bought by investors consistently....."

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
yes...

one more other reason , i can interpret is "Traders are selling Nifty futures thinking that Market peak out, Chaina border tensions , bla bla , but actually underlying Nifty equity is being bought by investors consistently....."
general traders don't have capacity to bring nifty in discount phase. It's all big money. China border is just a distraction from both govts (in my opinion), main issue is economy which is downhill (precovid, covid and post-covid reasons).