Day Trading Stocks & Futures

My discovery of using a chair without a hand rest was accidental,
one side broke so removed the other one and couldn't get a new one for a few days
Meanwhile discovered can sit nicely on the chair with legs folded, how we sit on the floor
Being doing that for a few years now, very happy with the results :up:

But then I started to looking for a chair with a broad and flattish seat :)

For back pain I have another unconventional way, given to me by a great yoga teacher
worked very well for me, but it is too simple so no one believes me on this one

lie down on the ground and roll on the floor without using support from hands
i.e. use the body to move (like a rolling pin) you will need space of around 6 x 10 feet

Around 12 years back had an bike accident, went through all sort of orthopedic help
got admitted for traction, physio therapy etc, was difficult to even get up

But this worked like a charm, God bless Him

If anyone tries it, please give feedback

Did not exactly understand.. not to use support of hands as in.. keep them over the head and roll? How long?
yes stretch the hands above your head, or fold and keep them on the chest,
its just that don't use them to push/propel for the turn

Just roll around few minutes for 2/3 times a day,
I was quite skeptical, but in my case the relief came very quickly

Franklin Templeton Ultra short Term Bonds received the payment due from Vodaphone Idea.....following is a part of email received from them.....

"Please be informed that the annual coupon payment due on 12 June 2020 for the security 8.25% Vodafone Idea Ltd. (10-July-2020) held in the above segregated portfolio has been received.

This amount will be distributed to unitholders of the segregated portfolio........"

Good news...rupiya wapas aa raha hain...dooba nahi.......Bure wakht mein Templeton ka sahara .........:D

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Franklin Templeton Ultra short Term Bonds received the payment due from Vodaphone Idea.....following is a part of email received from them.....

"Please be informed that the annual coupon payment due on 12 June 2020 for the security 8.25% Vodafone Idea Ltd. (10-July-2020) held in the above segregated portfolio has been received.

This amount will be distributed to unitholders of the segregated portfolio........"

Good news...rupiya wapas aa raha hain...dooba nahi.......Bure wakht mein Templeton ka sahara .........:D

Smart_trade
Haq halaal ki kamai nahin doobti.

vikas2131

Serious neck problems are certain to happen if you do this regularly.

For back pain, I have found that "sleeping on the desk" posture helps me, a few minutes an hour do the trick.
View attachment 42956

It can be done on any kind of seat. Works best when both the feet are grounded and the seat is soft, specially at the edges. For hard seats, use a pillow. Caution : long sittings in this posture are likely to exert a cost on the hamstrings.

Will they also stop their research reports, recommendations and other services etc.? If yes, then no reason not to shift to a real discount broker... Why pay more for nothing at all...
As it is the charges are super high and the group as such has integrity problems. You should move out ASAP IMO but it is your call. I do not know anything aboiut the recommendations and all. I did not have that conversation.

Serious neck problems are certain to happen if you do this regularly.
Don't go to sleep in this position (it is very relaxing). You can keep shifting your head position, and adjusting the distance from the edge. I have found it very useful. Nowadays I hardly experience back pain (unless under rested), and I spend about 10 odd hours on the computer. I don't use a chair, use a basic stool (18-21 inches height).