Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Buy any chair with broad seat, remove the hand rests (yep remove completely)

Then sit on the chair in sukhaasan (सुखासन) you will never get any back pain there after

Well Traders can do it, but am afraid doctors cannot do this in OPD :)

Maybe you can try it with your old chair first

Yes, I do it .
I have removed hand rests in my chair and usually sit in sukhaasan with no gap between my lower back and chair.
This reduced my back pain a lot.

lemondew

well my dear friend.. thanks..
Being doctor & having nurturing lower back pain from 2016.... experience with chairs are not so good.

Used one customised Wooden chair till date, but want to change it..
so search is on..
I got my lower back pain because of bike riding 2+ hours every day.
Spent closer to 40K over a period of 3 years towards Ortho/physio/MRI only to get temporary relief .
Finally I had to stop all these treatments as doctor started prescribing steroid injections and made up my mind that I have to learn to live with the pain.
Adjusted my chair, sitting posture, exercise ( learned 2 back strengthening exercise from physiotherapist) , exposure to sun light (have vit D deficiency), once in a week massage with Narayana Thaila for 5-10 mins.
Nowadays I feel lesser pain :)

I have suffered from L4-L5 back issue for good 10 years. I tried everything from Allopathy, Homeopathy, Aayurveda to Reiki, but it provided only temporary relief.
One day i saw an advertisement in Newspaper regarding QI Spine clinic, I visited them and took treatment for 3 months.
Now i can say my pain has reduced by 90- 95% and sometimes i even play cricket with my kid also.
So, regular Stretching exercises are very important to distress the spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sridhga

I got my lower back pain because of bike riding 2+ hours every day.
Spent closer to 40K over a period of 3 years towards Ortho/physio/MRI only to get temporary relief .
Finally I had to stop all these treatments as doctor started prescribing steroid injections and made up my mind that I have to learn to live with the pain.
Adjusted my chair, sitting posture, exercise ( learned 2 back strengthening exercise from physiotherapist) , exposure to sun light (have vit D deficiency), once in a week massage with Narayana Thaila for 5-10 mins.
Nowadays I feel lesser pain :)
I have suffered from L4-L5 back issue for good 10 years. I tried everything from Allopathy, Homeopathy, Aayurveda to Reiki, but it provided only temporary relief.
One day i saw an advertisement in Newspaper regarding QI Spine clinic, I visited them and took treatment for 3 months.
Now i can say my pain has reduced by 90- 95% and sometimes i even play cricket with my kid also.
So, regular Stretching exercises are very important to distress the spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is new idea..lets see..

Yoga helped me. But one should not do yoga exercises when already pain is in the body. When the pain aggravated, I took treatment including pain killers and physiotherapy. After pain subsided, I joined yoga classes.
I also had vitamin D problem. Took injections and later oral medication for that.
Initially, I was thinking that it was the mattress, car driving posture, sitting posture etc. But after yoga experience, I realized that if the body does its minimal stretching and exercising, then all these do not really matter.

Sarvangasan, Sethubandhasan, Bhujangasan, Suryanamaskar and Marjalaasan are some yoga exercises that help in strengthening lower back.

Last edited:

Subhadip

Yoga helped me. But one should not do yoga exercises when already pain is in the body. When the pain aggravated, I took treatment including pain killers and physiotherapy. After pain subsided, I joined yoga classes.
I also had vitamin D problem. Took injections and later oral medication for that.
Initially, I was thinking that it was the mattress, car driving posture, sitting posture etc. But after yoga experience, I realized that if the body does its minimal stretching and exercising, then all these do not really matter.

Sarvangasan, sethubandhasan, bhujangasan, suryanamaskar and marjalaasan are some yoga exercises that help in strengthening lower back.
right.... unknowingly I do these 4..sethubandhasan, bhujangasan, suryanamaskar and marjalaasan..without knowing the name as suggested by my physiotherapist..

Just got this from Indiabulls.... Anyone here using IB?
Full service brokers ka ye haal hai...

We, in our endeavour to provide our customers with safe and secure experience, are swiftly & aggressively working towards reorganising our business resources by consolidating them so as to minimise human interaction and intervention as also to improve efficiencies & transparency.
We wish to notify you that in such process the service branch allocated to you along with the allocated Relationship Manager have been recalled.
Kindly dial in at xxx to give orders/instructions to trade. We encourage you to use our Shubh App, Web, & PIB platforms for trading.

We wish to notify you that in such process, services provided by DP Service Centres have been recalled and henceforth all the DP related services will be provided from our Head Office: Indiabulls xxx, Haryana.

We, in our endeavour to provide our customers with safe and secure experience, are swiftly & aggressively working towards reorganising our business resources by consolidating them so as to minimise human interaction and intervention as also to improve efficiencies & transparency.
We wish to notify you that in such process the service branch allocated to you along with the allocated Relationship Manager have been recalled.
Kindly dial in at xxx to give orders/instructions to trade. We encourage you to use our Shubh App, Web, & PIB platforms for trading.

We wish to notify you that in such process, services provided by DP Service Centres have been recalled and henceforth all the DP related services will be provided from our Head Office: Indiabulls xxx, Haryana.
Yes. I spoke to the Head of my region & he confirmed to me this was one of the measures they'd been taking.

Btw Sharekhan is also reducing staff & doing the discount route.

For back pain, I have found that "sleeping on the desk" posture helps me, a few minutes an hour do the trick.
1592144756453.png

It can be done on any kind of seat. Works best when both the feet are grounded and the seat is soft, specially at the edges. For hard seats, use a pillow. Caution : long sittings in this posture are likely to exert a cost on the hamstrings.