Day Trading Stocks & Futures

My 3 year ITR is all a big 0. From 2015 to 19, I had only losses. Lol :p

Read somewhere that to prove you need a loan, you need to show you don't need a loan! I don't think I will take a loan. Debt is not a desirable thing to have.
yes, debt is not a desirable thing to have.
but not every debt, more so, if one is using loan money for some productive purpose (even though exceptions are there)

Most successful traders have initial 2-3 years as losing years....but all the (or most of the ) traders who have losses in initial 2-3 years dont become successful traders.....they remain struggling traders for 7-8 years,collecting various methods and systems but never perfecting any of them and mostly leave trading by blaming the operators, rigged markets, RBI,Govt and its policies,SEBI,Trading margins,inflation,lack of growth,Corona etc etc etc....but not themselves...yah anaadi kaal se chal raha hain....aur anant kaal tak chalega.....:)

Last edited:
I have a friend who is NSE/BSE/MCX broker and many years back I used to go to his office on Diwali Muhurat day and I used to tell him "Wah...very fresh bright new faces of traders in your trading room......" He used to say " Haan nayi fasal hain.....by next Diwali you wont see even 3-4 of them trading successfully......next year nayi fasal ayegi katne ke liye.. ......" harsh but true reality....

lemondew

Ou job is to try our best where we can do our best and then leave the rest.

We are traders we only stack the odds in our favor and wait for things to happen.

Most successful traders have initial 2-3 years as losing years....but all the (or most of the ) traders who have losses in initial 2-3 years dont become successful traders.....they remain struggling traders for 7-8 years,collecting various methods and systems but never perfecting any of them and mostly leave trading by blaming the operators, rigged markets, RBI,Govt and its policies,SEBI,Trading margins,inflation,lack of growth,Corona etc etc etc....but not themselves...yah anaadi kaal se chal raha hain....aur anant kaal tak chalega.....:)

It really doesn't matter every big trader has scored 0 in beginning. I see many good posts/posters in traderji many ideas around to trade.

Bt ur supertrend is also many say is :up:
I really don't use the super trend indicator all the time. It works on certain setups and certain times only. I know it doesn't matter with a 0.

I rely on something else. I would like to use one of my all time favourite book title - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32610.On_the_Shoulders_of_Giants as a cryptic clue.

I am also a crossword solver, especially the ones with cryptic clues, so I'll just leave you with that book title & link to decipher what you make of it and leave it at it and to your (active) imagination!

I am extremely proud of the fact that I scored big 0s initially. Let it be known to the world that I have started small. With a measly capital and made it. And despite many many odds I made it. There is often a sense of schadenfraude that afflicts the so called veteran traders who are extremely resentful of the strides and the quantum leaps made by so called novice traders. It is a slap on the face of all those jokers who thought they'd written me off and who thought they could engage in psych warfare with me and try to undermine me. To them all, they know nothing about me.

I will also proudly state that out aloud because no matter how much ever I shout, it is after all my ITR that is an objective proof of my trading story! A super trader has to be proud and I am proud of it. I am not going to act all humble and say "oh I am a beginner" but at the same time, will I neither soak in platitudes & without acknowledging my beginnings and be falsely egoful to throw snide and underhanded comments at others. So yeah, in sum, I am proud and I won't feign one bit of it.

But for trader it makes no sense to do it as he cant carry forward loss.. Of he isnt showing loss..then he can post max limit.
Losses can be carried forward and set off against 3 years provided if and only if you have filed your returns. Ask your CA/ auditor who has filed it on your behalf and he will tell you. My CA does everything for me and he did this on my behalf.