Day Trading Stocks & Futures

These govt babus have no clue of real world needs. Shampoo is more luxurious than a sub 4 metre car :DD
Absurdity. The Govt has ofcourse full decision making authority to step in and put an end to this nonsense. It has to do it. But it is often caught napping.

My friend owns a hardware dukaan and he sells power tools. One item is the marble polishing machine. The rubber grips have a different GST rate, the body has a different rate because it is metal based and the bottom which is a diamond cutter has a different rate and the machine has a different rate! How absurd and illogical and taxing this is!! My head was spinning when he told about this a couple of years ago.

I am inclined to think this is like a gen 1.0 iPhone/ Android touchscreen phone which has seen improvements over its lifetime but sadly with GST, I am failing to see any of it so far. It is a complicated mess!

Nimmy Aunty ko Dr. Singh se Tution dilwa do..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haan ji sir! Woh toh dilwani padegi :p Btw, apache indian handle takes me back to the glory days of the 90s TV! :D When cable first made its debut in India. We didn't have a cable connection till 2004 and I used to sneak away to my Grand Ma's place to watch the World Cup matches live and movies on Star Movies! And also TNT. Back in the day, Cartoon Network was in the day and then TNT used to take over from 8 or 7 PM onwards! Brilliant days those were.

Subhadip

Show me a bank offering even a personal loan to a full-time trader! And then we will talk. Waise bhi there is something called irony or sense of humour.
Show them ITR, they will give..3 yr ITR

Show them ITR, they will give..3 yr ITR
My 3 year ITR is all a big 0. From 2015 to 19, I had only losses. Lol :p

Read somewhere that to prove you need a loan, you need to show you don't need a loan! I don't think I will take a loan. Debt is not a desirable thing to have.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member

Read somewhere that to prove you need a loan, you need to show you don't need a loan! I don't think I will take a loan. Debt is not a desirable thing to have.
take loan only when you can make more than the interest you pay

Last edited:

lemondew

It really doesn't matter every big trader has scored 0 in beginning. I see many good posts/posters in traderji many ideas around to trade.

Bt ur supertrend is also many say is :up:

lemondew

Trend following, super trend, option selling, openin range, pullbacks reversal, thomas demark. methods all appear implementable....

Baaki kuch reh gaya please add it. If you guys have seen it work