Day Trading Stocks & Futures

@Smart_trade da, is it better to do SIP in mutual funds for say ~20 years or buying individual share is better?

Also please name few mutual funds where I can do SIP for very long time. And what should be the weightage I can give to each funds?
Without question growth stocks will beat Mutual funds by large margins in 10/20 years....you just see that yourself on previous data...but you have to be in growth stocks which are outperforming Nifty.If you can manage stocks well one will be rich beyond his imagination.....

70 % of Nifty stocks dont make any money in long term....so you have to be in remaining 30 % to make money....

travi

DMart now 2500 :DD

Have to admit although i had got some good opinion but didn't capitalize on the recent dip :(

DMart now 2500 :DD

Have to admit although i had got some good opinion but didn't capitalize on the recent dip :(
I sold my holding before OFS and applied for the full qty in OFS....got allotment of full qty.....Rs 2316 was OFS issue price......good short term profits made ......now I am selling it.....10 % profit in less than 3-4 months is good.....lockdown me profit mil raha hain....

Smart_trade