Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

e.g. if someone cancels/modifies order no 8...zerodha will not be able to reconcile it..hence wrong info...
Is anybody actually trading today ? How can anyone trade with wrong prices reflecting on the chart. The only thing someone would do with teh 20 depth price is to square off their open position. Nobody can really trade in such situation based on price charts.

I'have been watching with surprise .. and the whole day has passed without the problem being fixed.

Is anybody actually trading today ? How can anyone trade with wrong prices reflecting on the chart. The only thing someone would do with teh 20 depth price is to square off their open position. Nobody can really trade in such situation based on price charts.

I'have been watching with surprise .. and the whole day has passed without the problem being fixed.
I am trading...didn't faced the price issue...
Actually I seldom look at top order list..mostly it's a trap..

TracerBullet

Stocks are fine and trading fine too.
NF/BNF futures looks ok to me but did not trade it today ...

soft_trader

From Zerodha:

Exchange price feeds for Bank Nifty options is now down on 20 market depth as well. Please avoid trading Bank Nifty options until the exchange fixes the issue.

Raj232

This is affecting only Banknifty options :confused: .. rest are all ok !!!