Day Trading Stocks & Futures

apegaonkar9

In nutshell it was painful and bad day for most of traders including myself. Really got caught unaware anyway having july future. But losses are accounted in my bank account.
It was clearly trap led by big operators. They don't want retail players to win....:mad:

soft_trader

AJK

Had an unfortunate death of an old relative in the family due to Corona yesterday......the person had not gone out for last 60 days and no domestic help was kept. Only contact with outside world was the milk pouches delivery man in the morning and grocery delivered from his kirana supplier....

We got to be very careful....corona is very near...and what a mess happening at Mumbai railway stations transporting of migrant workers in trains with no planning, no social distancing , corona is bound to explode....

Avoid crowds, follow social distancing, use masks, wash hands with soap or sanitizers frequently......
be safe sir... hygiene even inside house is must, wash hands often, sanitize the door handle, clean house. buy packaged products as much as possible and wash in soap or vim before use... if possible dip vegetables also in vim water for some time and then wash in normal water... safely store/dispose the plastic kits from outside and wash hand after that... it's said that virus can live upto 2-3 days on plastic surfaces, so any plastic from outside should be washed with vim/soap or kept away from people for 4-5 days... we were washing anything from outside, including milk pouch with vim before placing in fridge.

have veg curries, garlic, lemon, (pickles), turmeric milk, kadha/rasam tea, ... and as you're doing, meditation and pranayams.. be safe..

Last edited:
One week passed and still no sign of broadband :bawling:
Most of the platforms like nest/odin/upstox pro etc don't even start with jio. Forced to trade with kite as of now.

2g speed is sold as 4g. Getting speeds of 100 kbps.
Try USB tethering with Jio with your mobile connected to laptop through a USB cable.....I am able to use Odin with this .

Smart_trade

Last edited:
OK shall try this today. I was using wifi tethering.
WiFi tethering reduces net speed.I am using USB tethering regularly for last 2 months.It is working very well.Speed also depends on the proximity of mobile tower from our location.I have tried it in 2 different locations in the city and there is considerable difference in speed but at both locations all my trading terminals like ODIN,FyersOne,FYERS web,mobile applications work well.

Last edited: