Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

The problem is more deep rooted that what appears. Reference: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/22/cor...t.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

Goldman Sachs gives India’s growth forecast a ‘gigantic downgrade’
These downgrades are all politicall driven . I recollect many US credit rating agencies downgrading India to drop the stock market. But they never give any upgrade on time. So it is "Best" to avoid these guys's rating.
I recollect that their "AAA" (triple A) ratings were reduced to "JUNK" status overnight in the 2008 crisis in the USA... so less said the better.

soft_trader

Saw there was widespread damage. Good to see a positive message from you! :)
81 hours is not less, (over 3 days) .. but good to see things getting back to normal. With lockdowns not over, and then Amphan comes along..
no place to run, no place to hide !!.

But all is well that ends well .. . Keep it up !!
Yesterday night mobile network was working fine. Since morning all networks down. Only vodafone working at 2g speed. Calls are not going through.

soft_trader

81 hours is not less, (over 3 days) .. but good to see things getting back to normal. With lockdowns not over, and then Amphan comes along..
no place to run, no place to hide !!.

But all is well that ends well .. . Keep it up !!
It is a natural calamity beyond anyone's control. The kind of damage that have happened will take at least a few weeks for all the utility services to return to normalcy. Heard people here are blaming the CM and state govt for not restoring power even after 3 days and staging dharna. I can see technicians are working on a war footing to get things back on track. I am not a supporter of state CM, but just pointing out that we can't always blame the CM/PM for everything. One simple thing people don't understand: all these infrastructures across the state were not installed in a day or two, so repairing it will obviously take time. People these days are so impatient.

Mobile services are intermittent at best and broadband are all down, but I am not complaining. I know we shall definitely bounce back sooner than later. :angelic: