Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

The problem is more deep rooted that what appears. Reference: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/22/cor...t.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

Goldman Sachs gives India’s growth forecast a ‘gigantic downgrade’
The Article is biased(highly) and since it's coming from GS, i am more than willing to put my neck on the line.
( All debates are on for this one if anyone is willing )

Let them pray that they don't run with a begging bowl for bailouts and the rest is history.
These are the same kind that misled investors ( in every crash ) and profited from their demise. A decade later, there is a big market of new gullible ppl.

Last edited:

AJK

anil ne to kab ka kam kar diya... :p sara debt NPA kar diya...

plus this order of UK court won't be enforceable in India.. and even if they try to, Anil Ambani already said his personal wealth is few million only.

may be Mota bhai is encouraged by plight of his brother to reduce his debt..
scattered and concentrated plans..

The Article is biased(highly) and since it's coming from GS, i am more than willing to put my neck on the line.
( All debates are on for this one if anyone is willing )

Let them pray that they don't run with a begging bowl for bailouts and the rest is history.
These are the same kind that misled investors ( in every crash ) and profited from their demise. A decade later, there is a big market of new gullible ppl.
Please do! :D The guillotine is waiting

Last edited:

travi

Please do! :D The guillotine is waiting
I already said, GS can bark as much as it wants. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
unless for those article wala's painting GS along with the gods :DD

Economy will suffer/is suffereing so what is their point. These are cycles but they will always say this the end of the planet.
They should have guts to say NS will go to 1k :p

Hey, I am back. Electricity has been restored an hour ago (after ~81 hours). Mobile network is now working. Broadband is yet to get restored.

Thanks for everyone's best wishes. :couchpotato:
Saw there was widespread damage. Good to see a positive message from you! :)

Raj232

Hey, I am back. Electricity has been restored an hour ago (after ~81 hours). Mobile network is now working. Broadband is yet to get restored.

Thanks for everyone's best wishes. :couchpotato:
81 hours is not less, (over 3 days) .. but good to see things getting back to normal. With lockdowns not over, and then Amphan comes along..
no place to run, no place to hide !!.

But all is well that ends well .. . Keep it up !!