Kumbh ke mele mein bichhada hua bhai
Nifty

Don't Look At Europe & US For Bullishness

HnS Broken, Lower SupportLine Broken

9000 Becomes Strong Polarity Resistance

Unless 9000 Reclaimed, Nifty Looking Headed To Next Support 8650-8700

BANKNIFTY Gap almost done here

vikas2131

@TraderRavi @vikas2131 when index gives a good directional move like it did today morning how do u select option strikes for buying puts/calls... I am assuming here u take directional option trades
any thought process on stops and targets as option premium can evaporate rapidly...
I use monthly in the money option for swing trading. Strike is based on my stops on future charts. Take for example high of today is around 9130 on spot so 9200 or higher option strike could be bought depending on liquidity and delta.

Ravi babu to bade Aadmi hai so must be buying 10 k puts or shorting 10 k calls.:DD:p

ptk

a) For intraday, minor and visual trends are sufficient.
b) Boundries of sideways zone we will know once they get defined...and after that the market spends enough time in that sideways zone to give us few good trades near the boundry....

Smart_trade
Dear ST Da,
Can you please give your latest view on the market, what its looking like. I managed to sell my portfolio between 8800 and 9800 nifty lervels in the last one month as we had discussed in the first week of april.
I would like to know how to position myself again. Last time, my avg buy was at around 8700 nifty (I had invested 50% of my available cash by then and I was a little uncomfortable with this level) so I did the exit. This time, I would like to buy and keep so if you can give some pointers it will be of great help.
Regards,
Ptk