Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
1311 pe nazar rakhho - tuta to cheer har lena

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Franklin Templeton has sent a audio conference proceedings recording lasting for about 50 minutes explaining why they had to take a decision to close 6 of its debt schemes to protect interest of its investors due to illiquid debt market,how they will close them,how they plan to send the money received from maturity process of their investments every month to its investors in equitable manner. It seems they are doing it systematically in fair manner to protect investor interest.

These funds are short and ultra short duration funds so I guess the complete process of getting investors money back can be completed in next 4 months ,getting some money every month.

Many investors are afraid that their investment in sunk now.....which is not the case.Closing the schemes and stopping redemptions was a right step taken by the fund management to safeguard the interest of the investors.

Smart_ trade

Last edited:

raju.vzm

all are fine since i last checked. Biggest problem is of liquidity so I would rather choose based on good traded volume.
Thats why I use Goldbees .
Any other Advantage ? goldbees used to be equivalent of 1gm, but now its 1/100 of a gm so it is more liquid and u can buy/sell in smaller fractions too.
Are you talking about attached one? This is also ETF only right?

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Franklin Templeton has sent a audio conference proceedings recording lasting for about 50 minutes explaining why they had to take a decision to close 6 of its debt schemes to protect interest of its investors due to illiquid debt market,how they will close them,how they plan to send the money received from maturity process of their investments every month to its investors in equitable manner. It seems they are doing it systematically in fair manner to protect investor interest.

These funds are short and ultra short duration funds so I guess the complete process of getting investors money back can be completed in next 4 months ,getting some money every month.

Many investors are afraid that their investment in sunk now.....which is not the case.Closing the schemes and stopping redemptions was a right step taken by the fund management to safeguard the interest of the investors.

Smart_ trade
may be for Ultra short term funds. but Franklin India Low Duration and Franklin India Opportunity fund has Macaulay Duration as 1.2 and 3.22 years respectively. So those invested in these funds, will have a long wait.

Besides, SEBI in morning allowed different NAV calculations or marking of bonds so most of bonds might go into moratorium for 2-3 months. This could add to the waiting period.

soft_trader

Zerodha increased brokerage for small orders. New brokerage is now 0.03% or 20 whichever is lower, instead of earlier 0.01% or 20.

Unable to understand the rational behind this move. Maybe other discount brokers may follow suit.
As I said earlier.

Upstox silently increased brokerage for small value orders from 0.01% to 0.05% or 20 whichever is lower. Zerodha effect.

Last edited: