Day Trading Stocks & Futures

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. The "Brokers' contention" in the article does not seem very convincing. Sure the investors should lose only the margin they put up, but the rest has to be the responsibility of the broker. That's the risk of being a broker. If I were a customer with debit balance due to this, I'd simply close my account and open another one with another broker.

Any info on who the handful of winning brokers were?

It's the other way round here. I do not consume alcohol. Ten years ago, I bought 2 bottles of Smirnoff Vodka and 1 bottle of Bacardi Rum in Duty Free stores due to some request from somebody. I could never pass this on and they stayed with me and we were wondering what we should be doing with them. Now a days, we are pouring this into a spray bottle (Old Colin bottle) and are using it like a sanitiser for hands and gate/grills etc. Sorry guys for those of you who drink this stuff.

Any other ideas on how to use this stuff other than human consumption is appreciated.

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/15-uses-vodka-you-may-have-never-imagined.html
nahi bhai. Do not use it as a sanitizer, particularly in a pandemic time. Normally edible alcoholic drinks, contains less than 40% alcoholic contents, while a sanitizer must contain more than 65% of alcoholic contents.

rjshem

I thought breakout happened over 9300 and then suwar fell again .
disappointing day. most of the trades failed except IRCTC short
hdfc bought at top , maruti shorted in the middle of range
Cant do much we have to follow our trading system. as xray has said numerous times proper position sizing and mm only saves us on such days. kotak bank was one of few which gave a clean move .

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
sh$t has hit the fan...

Franklin templaton has froze 6 major funds.

- Franklin India Low Duration Fund,
- Franklin India Dynamic Accrual Fund,
- Franklin India Credit Risk Fund,
- Franklin India Short Term Income Plan,
- Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund, and
- Franklin India Income Opportunities Fund.

Total AUM of Rs. 28,000 cr. is stuck now. These schemes will not allow any further transactions, no purchases, no redemptions

soft_trader

sh$t has hit the fan...

Franklin templaton has froze 6 major funds.

- Franklin India Low Duration Fund,
- Franklin India Dynamic Accrual Fund,
- Franklin India Credit Risk Fund,
- Franklin India Short Term Income Plan,
- Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund, and
- Franklin India Income Opportunities Fund.

Total AUM of Rs. 28,000 cr. is stuck now. These schemes will not allow any further transactions, no purchases, no redemptions
Why? Will this have any effect on market tomorrow?