Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Bought some Nippon Reliance Nifty Bees ETF yesterday on BSE to see how the delivery comes into and goes out of our demat accounts, money settlement etc.....investing in that for the first time...
Its the same, you shouldn't see anything diff.
I do with gold bees too.

One must make sure, that these aren't very liquid sometimes and you can see erratic bars. ( not very often, niftybees are pretty liquid but just a general observation of etfs)

so if you are frequenting it, then you can always keep some small order open well below a cmp and sometimes if ur lucky, you get filled at pretty lower rates. Just mentioning this, it isn't a strategy of any kind but illiquidity provides its own opportunities.
same applies when you want to sell ur position.

Raj232

looks difficult to achieve even 9300 on today expiry as per SGX as it is at 9150, lets see.
It may close at 9300 today .or. 9250 after touching 9300. Being expiry day, unless there is some big good news, market likely to be flattish. !!

predatory takeovers on the anvil from china in line with their long standing aim to be global economic power. since many countries had lenient fdi policies this would have probably left major economies at the mercy of china in case they took controlling majority. they had already started that i believe
Wait for the collapse of the OBOR project and you will see the Chinese hedging their bets with more such investments using CNOOC, Agricultural Bank of China and ofcourse the Chinese Central Bank through which all the investments are routed. CNOOC for all intents and purposes is a petroleum company but it has been known to have made a lot of infra based investments.

Also read up on Chinese debt diplomacy of Dijibouti and Hambantota. These are the two most glaring examples but I have a laundry list of them all.

FB taking a 10% stake is relatively Disney type material compared to the A rated horror story that the Chinese undertake and I second your views on the same.