Day Trading Stocks & Futures

crude at 15 is bad for reliance/vedanta/oil/ongc etc
globally it can make countries bankrupt also which can have an effect in turn on our markets
Crude at such low prices is very bad for the economy. In light of this new info, I won't be surprised if we get to say 7k levels again on Nifty.

vikas2131

Crude at such low prices is very bad for the economy. In light of this new info, I won't be surprised if we get to say 7k levels again on Nifty.
It is response of oil producing countries that would have to watched out for if it is deemed not enough by market then it is possible but it is going to take some time meanwhile market is likely to continue higher which is going to force a lot of people to scratch their heads.

apegaonkar9

Internationally it is going at 15 $ per barrel. Yeah.
Great player In crude is GS . The same bear trap used against China. As it started procured crude contract around 22 ~ 23$.
Goldman sachs was saying they won't surprise to 10$/b . Its really bad for O & G industry. It will take long time for fresh investment and new projects investment. Gulf must be seeing worst financial crisis

When did you have doubts that the lows will be revisited . . .

The moment it was hovering around the 20 4 mark. It broke that and started falling off and now I am am strongly inclined to think on those lines.

Great player In crude is GS . The same bear trap used against China. As it started procured crude contract around 22 ~ 23$.
Goldman sachs was saying they won't surprise to 10$/b . Its really bad for O & G industry. It will take long time for fresh investment and new projects investment. Gulf must be seeing worst financial crisis
Add to that the entire world is moving towards EVs. Agreed that crude oil will just be a bridge fuel but there is still so much of demand that needs to be replaced.