Day Trading Stocks & Futures

07/04/2020 13:07
Britannia Industries teams up with Dunzo on home delivery of food essentials

Customers can avail Britannia products through the Dunzo app in under an hour of ordering from the 'Britannia Essentials' store

Britannia Industries has teamed up with on-demand e-commerce platform Dunzo on home delivery of all its products. Customers can avail Britannia products through the Dunzo app in under an hour of ordering from the 'Britannia Essentials' store.
Dunzo's no-contact delivery will ensure that the company’s essentials such as biscuits, cakes, rusk, croissants, milkshakes, wafers, ghee and dairy whitener, are delivered safely and securely to users across Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai. The first store in Bengluru will be operational from April 07, 2020
These products will be available at Britannia's distribution centers and Dunzo will source them from this Point of Sale (POS) to ensure the proper handling of the goods and enable better availability of these products across cities.

sridhga

For equities it is not timing the market, but the time in market that works, hold/accumulate good growth stocks and book profit at regular intervals help build and grow your portfolio. Follow this approach over long term and you will see the real difference. To give a real example...this is my portfolio top 7 positions as of yesterday and all of them are on fire today and it will give me opportunities to book profits with every raise in coming days...!!!

View attachment 41497

Nice to know. But, Top 7 constitute just 25% of the portfolio? That is a lot of diversification. I generally prefer concentration in my portfolio.

ptk

Market has still not bottomed...so the stocks to short are Hotel stocks,Airline stocks,banks with poor CASA,Automobiles ( 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers both ) ,public sector banks,ready to eat food companies,food delivery companies the list could be long...

Market will bottom in low volatility down move which could take few months...

Smart_trade
Dear Smart Trade..

So far I have allocated 50% of the cash in around 25 stocks (the amount is in double digit lakhs) that i shared a week back. The portfolio is at 1% profit today (average buy was around 8600 nifty levels...started hen nifty was 9400 and added on every 400 point decline upto 7600 levels so far). I want to know from you if I should exit here and wait for lower levels to go "all in" since you think the market hasnt bottomed out yet.

Your insights will be very valuable.

Regards,
ptk

MSN1979

Dear Smart Trade..

So far I have allocated 50% of the cash in around 25 stocks (the amount is in double digit lakhs) that i shared a week back. The portfolio is at 1% profit today (average buy was around 8600 nifty levels...started hen nifty was 9400 and added on every 400 point decline upto 7600 levels so far). I want to know from you if I should exit here and wait for lower levels to go "all in" since you think the market hasnt bottomed out yet.

Your insights will be very valuable.

Regards,
ptk
Million dollar question!