Day Trading Stocks & Futures

KAL.YUG

Keeping aside all the religious angles / talks . . .

Does it seem some deliberate attempt at using this crisis for attacking the Indian population / government. Maybe patients were deliberately introduced into this large gathering which were going to disperse across the country. Obviously the participants themselves being unaware of being used as guinea pigs :mad:

or its just mere ignorance :eek:

Since you ask ....

AJK

we have improved to some extent in dealing with approvals....now it is bit ok...but real issues are different..

if I wan to do business I will submit forms in 4 windows if not 1 window..what happens..it will take few more days time or max I wil assign the work to a agent and its cost little more or a small bribe.. and work is done...

problem for new start up's in manufacturing is different... feasible business models are very less... and we do not have good subject matter experts employed with govt industry boards to promote small industry by spreading the word to interested investors.....

for example I wan to start a small industry say with 1 cr own+ 1cr funding... now I go to a state board of small industries or a any industry promoting board or finance institution and ask them for proposals....they will tell us same old ideas like coir, brick, soap oil etc...same traditional business ideas which wont work.....
I think why should depend govt for everything...

I think there could be numerous opportunities if we do proper research. Basically what these IT consultant companies do is, customers contact them with their problems, which could be difficulties they face in their business, and the consultant companies would derive a technological solution for it. If we research we could find out many such difficulties, profit leaking holes, gap in technology etc in big businesses. So giving them that service also is a business.