Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

wantedly. It happened wantedly. Look up the other news posts I made and you will see the reason out clearly. Rules were defied.
What wantedly.....

I was just referring to the people who attended that event from different places. It is about the attendees.
and All I just said was tht it is may be harsh to call them religious nuts... Because they are no different from people like us who went to a church or a temple like tirupati on that day ( turupati was used in this context.....pls dont make me criminal :depressed:....)

It happened in that religious event. It could have happened in a temple also...

For a person who went from Guntur in Ap or from bangalore to delhi for the event... they don't know what is going to happen to them next ... least if there was ban on travelling they would not have travelled....

don't know what is wantedly done..... don't know if anyone watedly want to get exposed to virus and die.....

Last edited:

sridhga

India adds 227 new cases.
New York adds 253 deaths.
The state governor says the worse is yet to come.
My heart weeps for New York. I wish, I could help in some way.

Meanwhile, the world markets have factored in much of the disruptions.
The bounce back that we are seeing is wave 4 of the down turn. My guess is that wave 5 fall may not be steep at all. We may face ABC wave consolidation before we look at the next Impulse wave.

However, this is a good opportunity to buy good quality stocks. I believe last years' heros have become middle aged and could be less charming. I am completely out of banks and finance companies.
New investment ideas any one?

Going back to the old performers, will Bajaj Finance and HDFC Bank recover their mojo? What are the reasons for your arguments?

I am just taking an academic view. This is not a debate to win or lose. The real winners are those whose portfolios increased without adding outside money. It is also possible that people on both sides of the argument made money. I respect all of them.

I welcome ideas even if I may not agree with some of them.

Last edited:

AJK

India adds 227 new cases.
New York adds 253 deaths.
The state governor says the worse is yet to come.
My heart weeps for New York. I wish, I could help in some way.

Meanwhile, the world markets have factored in much of the disruptions.
The bounce back that we are seeing is wave 4 of the down turn. My guess is that wave 5 fall may not be steep at all. We may face ABC wave consolidation before we look at the next Impulse wave.

However, this is a good opportunity to buy good quality stocks. I believe last years' heros have become middle aged and could be less charming. I am completely out of banks and finance companies.
New investment ideas any one?

Going back to the old performers, will Bajaj Finance and HDFC Bank recover their mojo? What are the reasons for your arguments?

I am just taking an academic view. This is not a debate to win or lose. The real winners are those whose portfolios increased without adding outside money. It is also possible that people on both sides of the argument made money. I respect all of them.

I welcome ideas even if I may not agree with some of them.
The need for basic amenities would remain same even in a possible low growth scenario. another thought i have is, at the end of this curve, there's going to be an increase need of cashflow for the reemergence, so stable lenders and fintechs are good bet imho.