Day Trading Stocks & Futures

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Lets hope some pharma Company innovates can gets something like this out. Covid misery isn't something one wants to live through.
Pain is just compounding by the day especially for the elderly, downtrodden, financially weak.

Abbott gets approval to launch 5-minute COVID-19 test for use almost anywhere

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...at-can-deliver-results-in-5-mins-5082421.html
A huge drop of bitterness is the following statement in the article:

At the moment Abbott's testing will be confined to the US, but given the urgency of the situation, it could be a matter of weeks before it is available in other countries including India.

But non country has this much of time, as in weeks the virus spreads around immensely. I would call such behavior: Egoistic and inhuman. But as DT says: America first and all the rest of the world ...

For fighting with corona we have to have healthy body and healthy and happy mind...As in lockdown period we cannot go out for excercise/ walk we have to do some exercises at home.Earlier we were busy but now we have all the time for spending for home excercise and meditation...Some suggestions :

1) If one has a large living space,then walk in the house....in various rooms,balconies,terraces etc....Walk for 15-20 min min twice a day.

2) Do some breathing excercise like Om chanting,anulom vilom pranayama,bhramari pranayam,kapalbhaati,bhastrika pranayaam....all these can be done in a routine of about 40-45 min....corona attacks the upper and lower respiratory system so these pranayama will help in increasing our immunity towards any virus.One can see these pranayam on many videos on the internet.

3) Spend some time in meditating to calm the mind and remove anxiety related to virus.when we will start usual work routine,how will the life be afterwards etc....

Stay happy,stay healthy and strictly follow lockdown and stay at home....

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I believe due to lack of extensive testing (and lack of such feasibility in a country like India), the number of positive Covid 19 cases will surely be underreported. However, since any mortality as a result of the disease will not go unreported, the mortality numbers so far are contained, in view of the proactive measures taken by the government, there is a silver lining, (part facts, part wishful), that we may do better than the rest of the world.
That difference in severity can be partly explained by majority young demography, few unproven factors like, relative/cross immunity, climate etc.
I know we can go into community transmission/stage 3, and cases may explode, God forbid......Considering first case arrived on Jan30, so far it's better than feared.....hope it continues.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
before lockdown, possibility of migrant workers, temporary/dihadi majdur should have been considered.

In India, only 30% of deaths are medically certified. so we will never get to know exact numbers of death by corona. As people with existing illness are more prone to become victim of corona, family gp could potential mark death as 'due to existing medical condition' beside, we don't have mechanism or resources to check cause of each and every death like in developed countries.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
The way Tata has done for the country is more than any business group that can do...

"Need Of The Hour": Ratan Tata Commits 500 Crores To Fight COVID-19

Meanwhile, Tata Sons also announced an an additional support of Rs 1,000 crore towards Covid-19 and related activities

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/nee...ommits-rs-500-crore-to-fight-covid-19-2202259
now news is about Rs 1500 crore... I think they are not "donating" money, they will be spending on some manufacturing etc and charging to govt/hospitals later on. 100-500 cr was a possibility but donating 1500 cr i'm sure they will need shareholders approval ?

https://www.livemint.com/companies/...0-crore-to-fight-covid-19-11585403361686.html

AJK

I believe due to lack of extensive testing (and lack of such feasibility in a country like India), the number of positive Covid 19 cases will surely be underreported. However, since any mortality as a result of the disease will not go unreported, the mortality numbers so far are contained, in view of the proactive measures taken by the government, there is a silver lining, (part facts, part wishful), that we may do better than the rest of the world.
That difference in severity can be partly explained by majority young demography, few unproven factors like, relative/cross immunity, climate etc.
I know we can go into community transmission/stage 3, and cases may explode, God forbid......Considering first case arrived on Jan30, so far it's better than feared.....hope it continues.
I think we should consider preparing for makeshift hospitals near slum and rural dense areas, especially in MP now..