Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
My apologies that I am butting in but one does need a proper basis to enter and exit any contract entered into. How can someone not give importance to small levels?

Those 10 rs difference you are mentioning is a huge elasticity for a small retail investor. It is to the tune of 1.33% :rolleyes::p Think about it. And let us say you are deploying a kitty of 1 lakh to 2 lakh, that works out to be quite a large number no?
Discussion is about investment so 1-2% doesn’t matter. Itana to pahale icicidirect commision le leta tha

thats fine. there could be much analysis behind a trade or investing decision, but when some one posts in open forum. it makes sense to talk by levels and mentioned it before it happen. otherwise what the difference between telegram fakers and traderji experts.
Bhai great learner.....you need screen experience to see fear on the screen.....everything cannot be converted to a mechanical system.........After I posted the market still went up...so ferget my buying levels even after the post people could have made money....telegram fakers post their fake trades with photoshop trade book, cooked up ledgers .....I have not posted my buy levels, my qty etc to showoff . I generally post when I buy/sell in real time but today was a bit late as I was trying to catch Bajaj Finance ( which escaped ,could not catch the bottom ) so dont think that I post after the event.......but continue your learning ...I also learnt a few things from your post....

Smart_trade

Bhai great learner.....you need screen experience to see fear on the screen.....everything cannot be converted to a mechanical system.........After I posted the market still went up...so ferget my buying levels even after the post people could have made money....telegram fakers post their fake trades with photoshop trade book, cooked up ledgers .....I have not posted my buy levels, my qty etc to showoff . I generally post when I buy/sell in real time but today was a bit late as I was trying to catch Bajaj Finance ( which escaped ,could not catch the bottom ) so dont think that I post after the event.......but continue your learning ...I also learnt a few things from your post....

Smart_trade
Ok sir. i got my answer. thanks.