Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I am not sure if you have followed ST da posts or my earlier posts on investing. We have already shared all the information that is required for successful investing. But many blindly think day trading is the only way to build the wealth and not ready to open the eyes to see the bigger picture. Many are dumb enough to think that investing just buy good companies and forget it for next 5-10 yrs. That is not how investing works, even bigger investors or fund managers do not follow this approach. To be successful in investing one need to be active in market, have a strategy to regularly add and book profits. In fact I was even open enough to share the strategy I follow in a separate thread, I am not sure how many have taken advantage of it.

Day trading is good, I do not contradict it...but it is very difficult and very few can become super traders. Also if one is a super trader once the account size grows does he want to continue day trading all his life. I sincerely hope that even super traders would have the goal to build wealth and not actively day trade full time in front of monitor rather than enjoying the fruits of his struggle by being able to do what he wants outside work. If that is the case one need to work from backwards and if the goal is to build wealth in say 20 yrs and the best option is through equity investment, then plan now how to reach it and I am sure if the person is sane he will include some form of equity investing in his portfolio.

But anyway, you if want can ignore my post as I am just a small investor and you can get good knowledge from super successful day traders in this forum...which I am planning to do from now on...lets see how much valuable information these so called super traders share and make other too super traders...:)
Dont waste your time ...here people are against any form of investing....but we carry on as per our system and not worry about what others say...as long as it is done with our own money, we are not answerable to anyone here...

Better to go in self disciplined quarantine from this thread /forum...I will be doing that now.....why waste time arguing with people which serves no useful purpose.......

I wish you well in your investments.....

Smart_trade

ncube

Good. Hope you and everyone on this forum do great. Though won't initiate again, but my purpose was to learn through some discussion not win an argument. Respect.
Respected sir, please dont be offended, there would be few investors who are doing very badly in this fall and would learn a lot from your experience and guidance... please help...Respect!!!

checkmate7

VBL made an opening low of 482 and now trading at 600+
In these msgs ppl who would have paid attention to this would have profited :)

Its now at 550