Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Doesn't it look like a double bottom support earlier? But there is an ST gap below i think
when such price erosion happens while mkt and its peers (sector) are far from the same pattern, then i believe technicals will not hold water.
Better to get out, and in fact, stay away bcos it says that forward-looking mkt view about the stock is also gloomy.

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Yesterday I was a bit positive we may soon will see a little bottom and the sell off in the Indices slows down. But when I read all the news today, specially about Italy and now also Germany, where there is a real super spreader married couple, puts and shorts are still the way to go.

The IV in calls and puts in the US MSCI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSCI_World are again on very high levels and this is not to value as best to go for long positions in Indices.

jfjfr.png

Do not know if you have such data for India Indices markets. Sadly India is not on the watch list from MSCI. But when all the listed countries are in worry, then other countries must be affected in one or the other way.

An other point which I consider are the US Bonds. Since yesterday they went up heavily again.

kjht.png

Also interesting are the currencies. The Swiss Frank, which is valued as safe port, went quit up since yesterday as seen in the chart.

fxs.png

And finally the current situation in following Indices markets. As now this super spreader married couple in Germany is know, the Dax Index plumped for the moment over 440 points, which is around 3.5% just today.

zxc.png

Hope you enjoy such postings, as I think knowing about other markets is part of a traders habit. I like to know about your markets and I can tell that in this forum many could trade the US market with there excellent trading knowledge. So lets see what is coming today in my home market.

DP

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
not that it's bad to ask for source of income, but shouldn't they be asking the customers data rather then asking jewellers? if indeed so many jewellers are asked to submit 20% of their 'revenue' from that night, it would be big impact on the sector... couple this with other tax demands on other sectors, future economy will slow down further...

https://www.business-standard.com/a...-old-demonetization-cases-120022700437_1.html

To shore up revenues, taxmen dig up three-year-old demonetization cases
About 15,000 Indian jewellers have been sent tax demands; tax authorities are seeking around Rs 500 billion from people in the gems and jewellery sector

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Now we have a new situation, as there are in the mean time more infections outside of China compare to the main homeland of the virus. This can be seen and studied in the link most of you already should known: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ Just scroll down to the section: "Confirmed Cases and Deaths by Country, Territory, or Conveyance" and you will see what is going on. The case in Germany is underrated, as there are in the mean time a few houndert people under quarantine because of this marriages couple super spreader.

Coming to the US charts: Like yesterday at this time it was looking a bit positive at least on the 5 Min TF with al little support of the 60 Min TF. But such short TF like 5 Min TF are only interesting for hard core swing traders and not for investors like many of you here are. Today they look the same at this time with one different:

5 Min TF Charts

ytre.png

60 Min TF charts

div.png

The different is the divergence between the trading volume and the move of the chart. Did you see this? Only in the VIX there is no divergence at the moment and this worries me just now. As even in up market I have to be careful with long positions, I now have to be careful with naked puts and short futures, if not protected.

By the way: Would wish some more action in this thread from you people, as this thread at the moment have come down to "Not very much activities".

DP