Day Trading Stocks & Futures

So how many of you bought good growth compounder stock today...today also it gave good oppurtunity :)
Dipped a toe in TataMotors DVR at 60.10, maybe will add at lower levels.

st_trade

dear smart trade ji

please tell a book name from which we can learn to do fundamental analysis in simple way
My investing style is different from fundamental or value investing.My style is growth investing.Value investors try to catch low P/E stocks and growth stocks are not available at low P/E.

The few books I have read are 1) One up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch,2) Intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham,3 ) Buffet Way ....But I found most of them very theoretical and boring.

You can read wealth creation studies by Ramdeo Agrawal.These are available on Motilal Oswal website.There are 24 studies in all. You may also read Warren Buffet’s Letters to his shareholders.These also are available on internet.Few articles from Charlie Munger also indicate how Buffet and Munger select companies for investing....and above all keep your eyes and ears open to what is happening to companies and the economy.Invest in high sales growth and high ROCE companies ,which have strong moats around them to keep the competition away ,even at high PE....

Smart_trade

While quoting about new high in a down market, it is equally important to note that strong stocks like IDFC first, Berger paints, Asian Paints, Bajaj fin etc are down from their highs, so that people can add them into their portfolio, in case they think the long term trend is up.
Strong stocks in correction is a great opportunity to invest in them if we are sure of their quality.Only call an investor has to take is how low the correction will go and when he starts buying his preferred stocks.

The names you mentioned are high class stocks and they will do very well in days to come.

ST