Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Whatever may be the reason(s),
but as per my tukka view,
NF and BNF should be positive, for next 2 days,
to say the least.
you cant make good money, if luck is not on your side. :DD
though my tukka analysis worked perfectly, but still unable to make good money, :banghead::banghead:
so as to say "Britannia Good Day"

Gold prices have shot up. And muthoot finance too. Is muthoot share prices linked to gold prices. Muthoot is offering gold coins for sale and they give loan against gold and also purchase old gold.
Muthoot and gold are best trending these days. Stocks are also holding ground.

Heard folks saying gold is being used as hedge for uncertainty. Not sure if there is much room for gold to go up. Its already moved up anticipating some disruptions.
MUTHOOT FINANCE LT.JPG

ncube

In the example provided, it fetches the data for ‘FB’. Does it also fetch the data for NSE stocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, its is an internal utility function in quantopian which will fetch the stock price first and generate the daily returns dataframe. It supports only US stocks which are available in quantopian universe.

What we need to do is instead of stock return, input our daily portfolio return values directly to the tearsheet functions to generate the analysis reports.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
devil is in the detail...

Post RBI policy, no immediate gains for borrowers, but depositors to suffer
https://www.livemint.com/money/pers...-but-depositors-to-suffer-11582267112303.html

The bigger concern is that after RBI made it mandatory for lenders to link loans to external benchmarks from 1 October 2019, most loans are now linked to the repo rate. In the recent policy announcement, RBI has not touched the repo rate at all. So, nothing changes for existing loans linked to the repo rate. Unless there is a cut in the repo rate, their loan EMIs and tenures will not change.