Day Trading Stocks & Futures

bpr

in the above case I will rather pay 3k extra and enjoy my money 1.5L+60k whatever way I want rather than being forced to invest in specific vehicles and lockin
fact is most people it is either neck and neck or slightly lower, in those cases new system wins for simplicity
But obisouly extream cases the old system will beat new system if u are availing all kinds of dedcutions ..
I like simplicity and the logic behind the new system..it is freedom vs indirect control...
I see more reduction in the new tax slabs in the future and removal of more dedcutions /exemptions
new system is the future.

bpr

to be honest, i never knew u could knock-off 1.5L with EV loan :DD
mein bhi wohi kharid leta
this is exactly the problem with exemptions many people unaware and fail to take advantage of exemption
On the other hand many people may not be inrested in EV right now
The exemption benifit a subset of people
but direct tax reduction of tax benifit everybody

AJK

I think these speculations wouldn't help the economy if we really want it. Ok, then how would we like the income for govt to come. Would we like to keep the old regime and take away all the exemptions for a global crisis if any, or the new regime? Somebody here already were talking about negative interest and stuff... (edited)

Last edited:

checkmate7

in the above case I will rather pay 3k extra and enjoy my money 1.5L+60k whatever way I want rather than being forced to invest in specific vehicles and lockin
fact is most people it is either neck and neck or slightly lower, in those cases new system wins for simplicity
But obisouly extream cases the old system will beat new system if u are availing all kinds of dedcutions ..
I like simplicity and the logic behind the new system..it is freedom vs indirect control...
I see more reduction in the new tax slabs in the future and removal of more dedcutions /exemptions
new system is the future.
Future should be no personal tax system. ONLY indirect tax...do they have in them to do this..
Corporate tax they give 25% and personal 30% ...remove all personal tax only one tax indirect...And then stop crying that we still have less people paying tax :DD...
Also what does government offer to the people who pay tax :DD:DD

Last edited:

Riskyman

I think these speculations wouldn't help the economy if we really want it. Ok, then how would we like the income for govt to come. Would we like to keep the old regime and take away all the exceptions for a global crisis or the new regime? Somebody here already were talking about negative interest and stuff...
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Capture.JPG

Hi
So , Budget has come!
a) I like some new points like Tax charter, where govt secures the right of income tax payers.which is really new & prograssive.
b) deposit insurance exceeds to 5 lac.which is very good for bank depositors especially senior citizen & all who want protection of capital.
c) The new tax structure will give tax payers to opt.If you want deductions ( means saving) , so pay some less money but you have to save.
In new option, pay slightly more & now you have the complete freedom of spending or saving money as you want.Ex. If you earn, Rs 10 lac, pay the upfromt slab rates ..& rest all money is at your disposable.So, everybody can choose.as every body's saving habits are different.

d) but this thing will effect some sector like finance slight negatively.I assume new EMI generation who lives on debt will like new system because, its less intrested in saving & living in today. Atleast, for deduction purposes, they used to save some amount, so now it will go out from their mind.Obviouslyy, saving will be down & expenditure will be more.
Expenditure will increase consumptions & demand.
e) less saving will be not good for our financial system but we have to face.As, social habits also have effects on economics. Past generation Indian people have habit Of saving but this generation saving habits are getting less & less.
f) I assume all financial instrument who made for tax saving purposes will be getting a dent.Money flow will be lessen .I think thats why alll insurance & financial sector show a massive sell.

whatever will be exact impact will be coming to know after some time, But Its sure, we are going to witness so many New things which we have never listened in those 70 years. How will they impact our country's economy, time will only tell. But I am feeling India's destiny is going to take a turn, good or bad, only time will tell.
Thanks