Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

So in new tax slab you will pay more :DD:DD ….Check guys and let us know if I am wrong..

Shlok nikal raha hai govt ke liye good its not allowed to say here...Nothing for us

AD_Trader

If budget is bad market will fall down badly. If budget is average market will fall significantly. If budget is good, it may fall initially but will rise subsequently. If budget is very good, it will rise like anything :)

travi

on the fm anouncement day it moved from 10700 to 11280. 600 points. Today 11962 to 11600. ...

Good trending sessions ....
actually, i believed the budget was supposed to be flat/status quo types. ofc, the show cannot be seen in that light. they'll highlight and make believe that things are being done.
i think mkt is factoring the global dent ( Dow -600 etc) due to CV and trade slowdown due to that.

Just heard on CNBC..fine print says if you are an Indian passport holder and live in Dubai and dont pay any taxes there you may be liable to pay tax in India.

If true, this is as draconian as it could be.
IF u hold western passport and work in dubai u r salary will be 12k dirhams if Indian passport ur salay 4k dirhams since westerner pay tax in their country ..