Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
so i decided and going to wait ( i expect personally mkt to reach 17k this year ) .. but that is not the criteria .. i will wait even for a decade for mkt to loss 40 to 50% from its recent peak .. then go and buy great blue chip to get 10 times in 10 years..
50% correction happening in conditions other than Economic mayhem, usually occurs in stocks which become 'unreasonable' due to some underlying reason, so no reason to buy them anyways, for example MARUTi came down from 10000 to 5500, but it is still struggling, same with Eicher, disruption happened due to EVs and Govt. policy.
The bluechip list that was posted in the forum, majority of those stocks if bought in a correction of 8-10% (which by the way happens twice or thrice every year), is good enough to beat Nifty by decent margin, and over a period of time such repetitive actions lead to compounding and wealth creation.....
The above is realistic, practical and low on volatility and stress.

so i decided and going to wait ( i expect personally mkt to reach 17k this year ) .. but that is not the criteria .. i will wait even for a decade for mkt to loss 40 to 50% from its recent peak .. then go and buy great blue chip to get 10 times in 10 years..
10 times in 10 years..?? if u pick quality stocks thrown out by ST/many others...40 times in 15 years is easily possible...