Day Trading Stocks & Futures

World is never white or black...it is gray...some people find it more white, some find it more black.....a positive person finds it very happy, peaceful, full of opportunities...and negative person finds it sab bekaar hain.....kuchh acchha nahi ho sakta hain.....

gautam7821

travi

IRCTC made a high of almost 1100 today. Disbelief ever since it was listed :DD

also happy to see Infy has reached near the 800 mark and the laggard has redeemed over 100pts to NS.
( incl my pf )

@ST ..i Understood u deleted my post here as it contains contract note of today tradeS .. that fine and fair..
but there is a thread run by optionseller who post daily the Contract note without any issue .... is that this adhov irrational behaviors of MODS deserted the threads and TJ ?

only a few members nowadays in TJ posting .. what happened to a large number of active members ? few years back you cant read all the post as there will be more that 10 to 20 posts per minute.. now it seems for whole day u cant get 50 post.. so pathetic condition ..
I feel that posting in TJ is still better than many other trading forums, hardly a few posts per week there. Morever,

Moreover, now a days a trader is not limited to a forum for seeking knowledge, to have discussion on real trades etc. etc., there are many options available these days, many are more interested in closed groups for trade discussions, that are not allowed here (violation of forum rules, etc etc.)