Day Trading Stocks & Futures

john302928

Rajesh exports

This is one of the stocks I expected it to crash 6 months back and it didnt do it (yet) . though it broke the 625 levels on the upside, It has not yet broken above the top which made me to think its going to fall.
Looks like its making a big triangle. if so then we could expect it to go up side sharply soon after few weeks.
But break below 555 zone might will put me back to the previous analysis. As long as this trendline is protected we can expect it to go above 900 and even 1000 zone. This is just expectation. but it could even get truncatedaround or above wave 3 high. because around wave 3 high zone price has been rejected 2 times. so we need to be careful. If it doesnt clear that high zone then this stock is useless as i said earlier. if this trendline is protected then we could see some impulsive movement and its initial expected levels are given. And during the impulsive movement if this trendline is disrespected then this cycle will be over and stock will head for correction /consolidation for very long time.
View attachment 37008
I was updating myself on this stock Rajesh exports on my analysis. Just would like to share the progress of the analysis. There is no change in view. Its just buy on every dip in my view with an expectation of 900/1000 zones.
1578050218537.png

Last edited:

john302928

-

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Different instrument can cause different count, I was checking our mcx crude rolling futures.
The sell setup is infact interrupted in mcx crude
It's best to follow US crude when tracking sequential.

travi