Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Is there an easy way to create multiple empty folders (say 100 in number) and name those folders, as per the list of names from a txt/csv/word file

Though creating empty folders is not that difficult but naming is more important.
yeah
I can create 100s of empty folder with names of your choice, for you. If you want me to do it for you, pm me.

huhuhhuhhhuh
shivering :DD
its freezing cold today also, here in Delhi
its still foggy at this time though visibility has somewhat improved to around 250m, which was about 100m by 12 noon

Sidz

Why 5% up move in irctc? Any news related to it

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
I have been observing this trend where a particular sector is booming up because everyone seems to be buying it. The same is observed in chemical space, it was for tyres and sugar stocks in the last closing and so on. People are now closer to getting excited in small and mid cap space. In my opinion, we can see a sharp rally for those still in wait of a correction and when the weaker hands are gone, markets will crash. Maybe closer to dates pre March.

ncube

Measured my trading performance for 2019. It was a difficult year, but ending the year in green This is how the end of day based trading system performed in 2019. Key point to observe is that most of the traded days were red, max DD was about -11.5% and total returns abt 21.5% (without considering debt fund returns component). Hope this gives some idea on what to expect when trading equities at a higher time frame without leverage. Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous new year 2020!!!
1577720783630.png

1577720839551.png

1577720884074.png

VJAY

Measured my trading performance for 2019. It was a difficult year, but ending the year in green This is how the end of day based trading system performed in 2019. Key point to observe is that most of the traded days were red, max DD was about -11.5% and total returns abt 21.5% (without considering debt fund returns component). Hope this gives some idea on what to expect when trading equities at a higher time frame without leverage. Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous new year 2020!!!
View attachment 39557
View attachment 39558

View attachment 39559
nice and thanks for showing ncube bro ...Your returns chart showing similar to NF spot chart,,,:cool:
1577762495922.png