Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

We are near all time high and the thread is not very active...this is probably because slow and laborious upmove.

Every day markets opens high and sells off...today it did different action...it built on strong opening...

Smart_trade
If we are on wave 5 and if that is true, Niftybank is going to cross 34500.

This appears preposterous. Doesn't it?

I am just observing something that I am not trading on.

View attachment 39308

I think we are in wave 5 of the current uptrend. In this wave generally momentum is weak and some oscillators may also show divergence. I posted BNF charts. I do not follow NF. Once this wave is complete, there could be some down ward adjustment. But this wave 5 is not complete yet.

vikas2131

We are near all time high and the thread is not very active...this is probably because slow and laborious upmove.

Every day markets opens high and sells off...today it did different action...it built on strong opening...

Smart_trade
Hard to type , freezing here in delhi . Ravi babu must be in serious trouble unless his quarter is accompanying him :p

I think we are in wave 5 of the current uptrend. In this wave generally momentum is weak and some oscillators may also show divergence. I posted BNF charts. I do not follow NF. Once this wave is complete, there could be some down ward adjustment. But this wave 5 is not complete yet.
Have you marked the wave counts on the chart ? Can you give me the post number ?

Smart_trade

Edit : I got the post...we may have Wave 5 = wave 1 in distance as 3rd wave could be the longest in the sequence.... there is a possibility that we could be still in Wave 3 which will extend..

Last edited:

sridhga

Have you marked the wave counts on the chart ? Can you give me the post number ?

Smart_trade

Edit : I got the post...we may have Wave 5 = wave 1 in distance as 3rd wave could be the longest in the sequence.... there is a possibility that we could be still in Wave 3 which will extend..

I thought wave 3 got over on the last day of November. Since then, if you noticed, popular big caps like Bajfinance, Asian Paints, TCS etc were going a bit slow.

But wave 1= wave 5 distance needs to be looked at because wave 1 was formed when tax cuts were announced. Wave 1 was steep and it threw away all channels.

Maybe you are right. If this is still wave 3, then may be I should draw longer channels

Last edited:

sridhga

I thought wave 3 got over on the last day of November. Since then, if you noticed, popular big caps like Bajfinance, Asian Paints, TCS etc were going a bit slow.

But wave 1= wave 5 distance needs to be looked because wave 1 was formed when tax cuts were announced. Wave 1 was steep and it threw away all channels.

Maybe you are right. If this is still wave 3, then may be I should drwa longer channels

This morning, I tried to draw the channels. Ignore the middle line.

I see the aberration is because of the tax cut effect during which wave 1 was formed.

My charts are crude. I am learning and not good at it.

Bank Nifty 17-12.png