Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Thread is very quiet ...so is the market...apne trader logan kya kar rahe hain bhai ??

Smart_trade

Schatz

Every brokerage house keeps recommending a buy on ITC for investment and medium term. The stock is trading at the same levels it did in 2014, five years ago. What do they see in it?
usually the team who work on stock recommendation is different than trading team... needless to say that which team is more skilled ... i would never buy anything based on any recommendation unless i see a point or two about that investment ... Everybody was shouting buy yes bank when it was above 350 .. they dont know more than you or i most of the time...

usually the team who work on stock recommendation is different than trading team... needless to say that which team is more skilled ... i would never buy anything based on any recommendation unless i see a point or two about that investment ... Everybody was shouting buy yes bank when it was above 350 .. they dont know more than you or i most of the time...
Just a look at the monthly chart does not cheer you up about the stock. We don't need deeper analysis. Plus they keep saying its 'value' will be discovered by the market soon. Wonder about the value - isn't that what the price reflects, most of the time.