Day Trading Stocks & Futures

augubhai

https://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradezerodha/24x7-fund-withdrawals

Changes in fund withdrawal process,, hope other brokers also follows

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
I remember that when I started with Upstox(RKSV), they used to credit the funds on the same day. So, if I placed a withdrawal request at 3:30 PM, the funds would be in my bank account by 6 PM.

But since the past couple years, they have been slow at crediting. Nowadays, whether I place the funds withdrawal request at 3:30 PM at the end of the trading day, or at 8 AM before the start of the next trading day, the funds get credit only after 9 AM - sometimes as late as 3 PM.

this is not a flag. pole is not correct. pole must be one single impulse leg. there are multiple swings in pole on your chart .
my mistake. I think you have found the flag on the weekly chart and showing it on eod chart

vikas2131

In september the bottom that you have shown smallcaps was around 34% down from the top and midcaps abput 24% as per ET article. Market now means largecaps. Those who have largecaps (index fund) are in profit in last 2 years. Whereas those in midcap and smallcap index fund are still down.
Actually it is just handful of stock which are being used to manage the index. Large no of stocks have been in nifty in downtrend while nifty has been off ATH less than 10% mostly . Our index does not represent our economy anymore.

Nifty control universe!

Last edited: