Day Trading Stocks & Futures

lemondew

Yes the brokers dont close the account. I had instructed 3 full service brokers to close account. Only one of them hdfc securities actually closed it. The others havent closed inspite of signing closure form one instance and sending an email on other. Anyway I have 0 balance in them and no shares in their demat. Every broker has created his own demat. So I just left it at that. Best is to just email their customer support and the email serves as proof....

Investors also need to be more careful. Whenever shares are transferred from my demat account to any other account , even brokers settlement account, we get a sms and if we have not sold the shares, we should bring it to the notice of the DP and broker immediately....

Many strange things happen with brokers...I had one online trading account with a national level broker and that account I closed ( meaning gave them closure form signed and I have the acknoledgement for the same ) it some 10 years ago...and I got a mail on Saturday that as per my request the online log in and transaction password has been reset and new passwords are as under : I never asked to changed the password and I was thinking that the account is closed...so I had to send them 2 mails one on Saturday and one on Sunday saying that this is a fraudulent attempt and I will not be responsible for any trade done on this account as I had asked the company to close the account.....their customer care numbers on Monday before the market opened were not picked up and they kept it on a music for a long time...but what was happening was no music to me....;):)

After 1 day I got a mail from the broker to ignore the password reset mail as there was an error at their end software...but no mention of closing the account yet....

Smart_trade

soft_trader

In case of Interactive Brokers when I closed my trading and Demat account with them ,I got a confirmation from them in writing that trading and Demat both accounts are closed....other brokers dont close the accounts even on our specific closure requests.

ST
Happened with me with IIFL. I had submitted closure form ~5 years ago. IIFL has a minimum balance requirement of ₹1,000 which was supposed to have been sent back to my bank after closure. But they didn't close the account after repeated followups. In the meantime they debited dp AMC and now every month I receive email about the debit balance. They even call me up every other week asking why I am not trading for a long time bla.... blah.........

Riskyman

true. Enron/Dabhol project comes to mind.
Maharashtra scraps award of :banghead::banghead:horse fair:banghead::banghead: contract to Gujarat firm

In the first significant reversal of a decision taken by the previous BJP-led regime in Maharashtra, the state government has ordered the cancellation of a Rs 321-crore contract awarded to a Gujarat-based event management company for organising an international horse fair that came under the scanner for “serious financial irregularity”.

On December 26, 2017, the state-run Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC) Ltd entered into an agreement with Ahmedabad’s Lallooji and Sons to “conceptualise, design, execute, manage, and operationalise” the Sarangkheda Chetak festival in Nandurbar on a turnkey basis. The firm had previously been associated with the Kumbh Mela and Rann Utsav.

But on November 28 this year, the day the new Sena-NCP-Congress government led by Uddhav Thackeray was sworn in, the state’s tourism department, following orders from Chief Secretary Ajoy Mehta, directed the “immediate cancellation” of the contract.

“The agreement and the Expression of Interest that was floated was entered into without the government’s sanction. As it isn’t as per the Centre’s norms as well, it amounts to a serious financial irregularity,” said Under Secretary (Tourism) S Lambhate.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...-horse-fair-contract-to-gujarat-firm-6147631/

Riskyman

These political parties are the sole reason why India is lagging & not a super power.. election se election party change loyalties in industry change.. election funding favors to be returned.. only reason for India to be 3rd world is politicians..

Politicians motto "Aaao Desh ko milke toode & luute"
Maharashtra to ensure 80 per cent quota in private jobs to locals :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maharashtra governor BS Koshyari on Sunday said the government will enact a law to ensure 80 per cent reservation in private sector jobs for the "sons of the soil".

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-to-locals-governor/articleshow/72318429.cms

Jobs.gif

lemondew

As part of its Common Minimum Programme (CMP), the Maha Vikas Aghadi government had proposed to enact a law to ensure 80% job reservation in the private sector for the sons of the soil. At present, there is a 2008 government resolution, issued by then CM Vilasrao Deshmukh, which mandates that all industries that avail concessions and incentives from the state reserve 50% of jobs for locals in supervisory roles, and 80% in non-supervisory roles. The GR was originally issued in 1968 and revised several times.

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Maharashtra to ensure 80 per cent quota in private jobs to locals :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maharashtra governor BS Koshyari on Sunday said the government will enact a law to ensure 80 per cent reservation in private sector jobs for the "sons of the soil".

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-to-locals-governor/articleshow/72318429.cms

View attachment 38978