Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

Mudra Loan: Obvious is happening! Rs. 3.21L cr loan disbursed to 19 cr accounts. So appx. Rs. 17K per account. Impossible to be gainfully employed with this tiny amount. Already 3.63 cr account defaulted. It's doomed from start! People warned but who cares

RBI deputy governor red-flags rising stress in Mudra loans

Reserve Bank of India deputy governor MK Jain on Tuesday raised red flags over rising non-performing assets (NPAs) in loans disbursed under the government’s Mudra loan scheme and urged banks to monitor the repayment capacity of borrowers before disbursement.

The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a central government scheme under which small businesses can avail collateral-free working capital loan up to Rs 10 lakh. The scheme was flagged off in 2015 by PM Modi to ease the credit flow to In ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/72238422.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I will tell you how Mudra loans are useful to the society. I came across a small time shoe seller. He wanted his IT returns done for the first time in his life. He did this because he wanted a Mudra loan. He has some priority in loan allocation because he belongs to scheduled tribe category.

Then I came across another guy. His story is interesting. He did hotel management from somewhere and never got jobs in his line of training. But he was hired in Nike store and was working long hours for minimal pay. After working for a couple of years, his friends who were into small businesses motivated him to get out of that situation and start small on his own. They showed him references and resources. He came out from working in an established company and started selling 'tempered glass' covers for mobile phones on a road side in Vijayawada. You should appreciate that it is a daring step as well as ego cleansing one. His road side business grew and he set up another stall a little far away and then again another one. He hired two boys to sit in those two new stalls. He buys his glass along with all his partners together in Vijayawada in bulk from an importer in Mumbai. These guys buy the glass for Rs. 10 and fix the glass on customers phones for Rs. 50. on the road side. He makes more than a lakh rupees a month. He told me that though he does not pay any rent, he pays for police protection which he considers as similar to rent. I think such entrepreneurs are the hope for this nation. Those who are nimble footed and are willing to take risks putting aside all ego and comforts.

Mudra loans are targeted at such people. There are bound to be some failures. But, I do not think it is going to consume our banks, the way big industrial loans did. Most Mudra loan holders are uneducated. They are defaulting and this default reflects on their credit history. That will close down their ability to procure loans in future. They will soon realize this and they will start paying on time. Next alternate for them is to go to pawn brokers who charge much more interest. So they will not close down this opportunity window, once, they understand the implications.

Mudra is a well thought out financing outreach by the government. The amount is not really Rs 17K as you mentioned. It works on 3 different slabs and the highest slab can go upto Rs. 10 lakhs.

Last edited:
For trend to be sustainable , it should not go in euphoric mood too early . US market is in euphoric mood now so either normal correction to ease it up or keep going higher then another 2018 january like event
It is not in euphoric mood....last 1 year Dow gave 3 corrections Dec 2018,May 2019 and Aug 2019...but it is in uptrend hence OB/OS is not working...

vikas2131

I will tell you how Mudra loans are useful to the society. I came across a small time shoe seller. He wanted his IT returns done for the first time in his life. He did this because he wanted a Mudra loan. He has some priority in loan allocation because he belongs to scheduled tribe category.

Then I came across another guy. His story is interesting. He did hotel management from somewhere and never got jobs in his line of training. But he was hired in Nike store and was working long hours for minimal pay. After working for a couple of years, his friends who were into small businesses motivated him to get out of that situation and start small on his own. They showed him references and resources. He came out of working in an established company and started selling 'tempered glass' covers for mobile phones on a road side in Vijayawada. You should appreciate that it is a daring step as well as ego cleansing one. His road side business grew and he set up another stall a little far away and then again another one. He hired two boys to sit in those two new stalls. He buys his glass along with all his partners together in Vijayawada in bulk from an importer in Mumbai. These guys buy the glass for Rs. 10 and fix the glass on customers phones for Rs. 50. on the road side. He makes more than a lakh rupees a month. He told me that though he does not pay any rent, he pays for police protection which he considers as similar to rent. I think such entrepreneurs are the hope for this nation. Those who are nimble footed and willing to take risks putting aside all ego and comforts.

Mudra loans are targetted for such people. There are bound to be some failures. But, I do not think it is going to consume our banks, the way big industrial loans did. Most Mudra loan holders are uneducated. They are defaulting and this default reflects on their credit history. That will close down their ability to procure loans in future. They will soon realise this and they will start paying on time. Next alternate for them is to go to pawn brokers who charge much more interest. So they will not close down this opportunity once they understand the implications.

Mudra is a well thought out financing outreach. The amount is not really Rs 17K as you mentioned. It works on 3 different slabs and the highest slab can go upto Rs. 10 lakhs.

I hope you are right but pardon me for not believing the stories for now . i would believe it when i see it happening .

Then I came across another guy. His story is interesting. He did hotel management from somewhere and never got jobs in his line of training. But he was hired in Nike store and was working long hours for minimal pay. After working for a couple of years, his friends who were into small businesses motivated him to get out of that situation and start small on his own. They showed him references and resources. He came out of working in an established company and started selling 'tempered glass' covers for mobile phones on a road side in Vijayawada. You should appreciate that it is a daring step as well as ego cleansing one. His road side business grew and he set up another stall a little far away and then again another one. He hired two boys to sit in those two new stalls. He buys his glass along with all his partners together in Vijayawada in bulk from an importer in Mumbai. These guys buy the glass for Rs. 10 and fix the glass on customers phones for Rs. 50. on the road side. He makes more than a lakh rupees a month. He told me that though he does not pay any rent, he pays for police protection which he considers as similar to rent. I think such entrepreneurs are the hope for this nation. Those who are nimble footed and are willing to take risks putting aside all ego and comforts.

Mudra loans are targetted for such people. There are bound to be some failures. But, I do not think it is going to consume our banks, the way big industrial loans did. Most Mudra loan holders are uneducated. They are defaulting and this default reflects on their credit history. That will close down their ability to procure loans in future. They will soon realise this and they will start paying on time. Next alternate for them is to go to pawn brokers who charge much more interest. So they will not close down this opportunity window, once, they understand the implications.

Mudra is a well thought out financing outreach. The amount is not really Rs 17K as you mentioned. It works on 3 different slabs and the highest slab can go upto Rs. 10 lakhs.
the govt is doing good job in terms of "Ease of business"

bpr

Then I came across another guy. His story is interesting. He did hotel management from somewhere and never got jobs in his line of training. But he was hired in Nike store and was working long hours for minimal pay. After working for a couple of years, his friends who were into small businesses motivated him to get out of that situation and start small on his own. They showed him references and resources. He came out of working in an established company and started selling 'tempered glass' covers for mobile phones on a road side in Vijayawada. You should appreciate that it is a daring step as well as ego cleansing one. His road side business grew and he set up another stall a little far away and then again another one. He hired two boys to sit in those two new stalls. He buys his glass along with all his partners together in Vijayawada in bulk from an importer in Mumbai. These guys buy the glass for Rs. 10 and fix the glass on customers phones for Rs. 50. on the road side. He makes more than a lakh rupees a month. He told me that though he does not pay any rent, he pays for police protection which he considers as similar to rent. I think such entrepreneurs are the hope for this nation. Those who are nimble footed and willing to take risks putting aside all ego and comforts.

Mudra loans are targetted for such people. There are bound to be some failures. But, I do not think it is going to consume our banks, the way big industrial loans did. Most Mudra loan holders are uneducated. They are defaulting and this default reflects on their credit history. That will close down their ability to procure loans in future. They will soon realise this and they will start paying on time. Next alternate for them is to go to pawn brokers who charge much more interest. So they will not close down this opportunity window, once, they understand the implications.

Road side business is illegal .. it is encroachment ....it creates road traffic ...jams ...butchers infrastructure ...
the police protection he pays is bribe ...that is illegal...
The fact that people like you think it is good ...is why our country is so behind ....
Govt has no business in finanace ...Govt has to run the country ....come with regulation so that everybody can do their business ...Govt needs to be unbiased. By getting into these things Govt creating trouble for themselves and is unable to do their core work.

sridhga

Road side business is illegal .. it is encroachment ....it creates road traffic ...jams ...butchers infrastructure ...
the police protection he pays is bribe ...that is illegal...
The fact that people like you think it is good ...is why our country is so behind ....
Govt has no business in finanace ...Govt has to run the country ....come with regulation so that everybody can do their business ...Govt needs to be unbiased. By getting into these things Govt creating trouble for themselves and is unable to do their core work.

Which planet are you coming from?

Even in most advanced countries like USA and Spain in Europe, there are road side stalls.

Roadside business is not illegal but should be regulated. Manhattan in New York has street vendors who sell food every day in three different shifts. They sell coffee and bagels in the morning, hot dogs, pita bread and rice in the afternoon and evening. They are licensed and regulated.

Near Union Square in Manhattan near Gandhi statue, every week there is a farmers market. The entire street is occupied with sellers from nearby villages. Traffic for that day is diverted to other lanes. Couple of times, I had sweet potato fries made freshly by the farmers right there on that street.

Street side selling has not stopped countries from developing. But not regulating them has stopped the development. Had there been a proper licensing and regulation, the payments to police could have been avoided. Also just for your information, I had seen police officers taking bribe in New York city not from a street vendor, but from a bar. Again, this has got nothing to do with government's financial outreach and entrepreneurship and is unrelated.

Last edited:

mohan.sic

Mudra Loan: Obvious is happening! Rs. 3.21L cr loan disbursed to 19 cr accounts. So appx. Rs. 17K per account. Impossible to be gainfully employed with this tiny amount. Already 3.63 cr account defaulted. It's doomed from start! People warned but who cares

RBI deputy governor red-flags rising stress in Mudra loans

Reserve Bank of India deputy governor MK Jain on Tuesday raised red flags over rising non-performing assets (NPAs) in loans disbursed under the government’s Mudra loan scheme and urged banks to monitor the repayment capacity of borrowers before disbursement.

The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a central government scheme under which small businesses can avail collateral-free working capital loan up to Rs 10 lakh. The scheme was flagged off in 2015 by PM Modi to ease the credit flow to In ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/72238422.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
19 cr accounts ?? how can it be possible ..simple common sense

BN at 26500
Analysts: Top done

BN above 27200
Analyst: This is just extn. Final top done.

BN 28000
Analyst: Gann res met. Top done

BN 29000
Analyst: All indicators overbought. Top done. ATH, No way!

BN 30000
Analyst: OI bearish. EMA res. Top done. No ATH

BN 31000
Analyst: Fun-da-mental weak. FII will go away. Top done.

BN 31555
Analyst: Now top done. ATH? No no..

BN 31783+
Analyst: Final top done (How ATH crossed? No idea)

BN 32650+
Analyst: Great opportunity to buy stocks. All will be 3x in near future.

Final Verdict: TOP DONE.