Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Yeah!! totally agreed da!! making money is most important factor,out of many things shared by you ,today people must have noticed “ST gaps” in Both NF and BNF in 5mins chart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks...yes, today was a textbook example of a strong trending day.....such days always close near the extremes of the day.....

ST

lemondew

Had someone started trading exactly the way you did since may 14. Then by today he would not have made any money. Thats a very fair assessment. Or 3 and half months without making money. If a newcomer wants to get into this its a good example of what he can expect in his trading career.

And the beauty is that systems with edge can work this way. And the difficult part is system without edge can go into drawdown mode and eat up the account. And then the search for better system continues. For a newbie the challenge is to realize and abandon a system which doesnt have an edge while at the same time stick to system which has an edge. And the whole cycle goes on and on.

Finally out of painful DD period.

View attachment 38820

Market always discounts things 5-6 months in advance...right now it is discounting the improvement in corporate growth in next 6 months and when it happens it will not give us a chance to enter.....but if the earnings growth does not come through as market is expecting then what ?? then we will have a deepish correction.....

Smart_trade

Ye ST gaps kuch adbhut concept lagta ha. learn karna padega isko to :p
Apne pass kuchh adbhut or secret or 100 % nahi hain...it is a simple concept based on market action on strong trend days based on my observations...nothing adbhut in it....

ST

vikas2131

Market always discounts things 5-6 months in advance...right now it is discounting the improvement in corporate growth in next 6 months and when it happens it will not give us a chance to enter.....but if the earnings growth does not come through as market is expecting then what ?? then we will have a deepish correction.....

Smart_trade
Before 2021 may , i am expecting deep correction. I have high conviction on this.